CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
CcHub functions at the heart of Nigeria’s technology innovation ecosystem as a place to:
The Hub act as a cushy nest designed to accelerate the successful development of social tech ventures through an array of business support resources and services, developed and orchestrated by the hub management and offered both in the space and through our network of partners. In addition, the hub leads co-creation initiatives aimed at creating novel technologically driven solutions to the myriad social challenges facing the average Nigerian. The Hub also network stakeholders from diverse walks of life to create these solutions and also encourage social accountability through
Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB), Nigeria’s premiere Social Innovation Centre seeks an experienced Project Manager with the ability to manage multiple projects and an interest in social issues to work in our Open Living Labs Unit.
The Project Manager will manage CcHUB’s open living lab projects aimed at bringing together mixed stakeholder groups to co-create new technology-driven solutions to social and economic problems in Nigeria.
• Conduct background research on the focus area/topic of prospective labs to define the scope of engagement
• Responsible for achieving project milestone deliverables/timelines, track and report on all project metrics
• Identify and engage new stakeholders including research institutes, technical partners and end-users
• Organise and support facilitation of events including stakeholder workshops, ideation sessions and hackathons
• Develop content of all external communication (website, press releases, banners, social media etc)
• Use online and offline channels to disseminate information on each lab to ensure maximum participation of critical stakeholders
• Manage teams of developers to deliver technology projects to a high level of quality
• Carry out other duties as assigned by the Director of Programmes
• Previous experience of project management techniques and knowledge
• Understanding of contemporary social issues in Nigeria and efforts towards their resolution
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Proficiency with social networking platforms including Facebook, Twitter, blogs, user forums, and customer support apps
• Ability to build and manage relationships
This position offers a competitive salary depending on applicant’s experience.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org (use Project Manager OLL in subject of emails) for further information or send CV and cover letter to apply.