Managerial Position at Global Profilers
Posted on: 17 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
Global Profilers provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies in Africa. We recruit across wide range of sectors and professions in entire African region. Finding it takes specialized market knowledge combined with a genuine understanding of individual cultures & local requirements.
Our team of experienced local and international recruitment professionals has deep understanding of different african markets and providing quality placements in multiple industries. We have a dedicated and growing team of skilled personnel to acquire talent for Locals but also, Expatriates & Repatriates.
Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Managing Director for our client who is a Microfinance Bank.
- Overall control and supervision of all activities of the bank.
- and build teams, delegate responsibility and develop employee talents.
- Organisation's activities are accordingly planned and directed to achieve affirmed targets and standards for financial performance, quality, culture and legislative adherence.
- Decisions of the Executive and Management Committee are communicated to all levels of the Institution and are implemented.
- Meetings of the Executive Committee and the Management Committee are regularly held.
- under his Chairmanship.
- Identify, develop and direct the implementation of business strategies
- Run the bank on sound commercial and professional principles that is defined on corporate objectives.
- Initiate short, medium and long-term strategies, action plans and targets in line with the defined vision, mission and objectives of the bank.
- Analyze the bank's financial viability and cost structure regularly and appropriate measures to monitor and reduce costs in relation to the banks operations and services provided.
- Regular review of the bank's competitive environment and appropriate measures to increase the market share and ensure that the bank retain sits.
- Market position as the leading micro- finance bank in the country.
- Constantly looks for and seizes opportunities favourable to the expansion of the baank's activities.
Qualification and Experience:
- Finance, Accounting or Business Degree required.
- 5 - 7 years of banking experience required.
- Experience in a combination of Marketing, Credit and Operations needed.
- Individual and Company performance Bonuses included.
- Pool car available for operations.
- Car for MD available after 3 - Months of good performance recorded.
Skill and Competencies Required
- Effective communicator.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Management experience and the ability to motivate employees.
- Results oriented.
- Strong business-development skills.
- Ability to interact with clients, staff and senior management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Poise and Etiquette
- Marketers at Clement Ashley Consulting
- Entry-level Graphic Office Assistant at Lorache Group
- Jobs at Rain Bird Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at TheJobMag
- Marketing Executives at Alexander George Consulting Services Limited (AGCSL)
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at Westfield Consulting Limited
- HR Officer at Culminate Consulting