We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group's people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting for the below position of:
Job ID: 454098
Job Function: Commercial Clients
- Provide efficient administrative support to the Head CC Nigeria and maintain his daily diary.
- Logistics arrangements e.g. flight and hotel bookings required for all Head CC's trips
- First point of contact for all Group visitors -invitation letters, hotel and travel bookings
- Take charge of arrangements for team functions - meetings, trainings, conferences, group visits
- Prepare advances and reconciliations, utility claims and check invoices from external suppliers in preparation for payment.
- Raise requisitions for stationery and other requirements and ensure approval and delivery from appropriate quarters
- Manage fleet of pool cars for CC
- Manage gift and entertainment register
- Liaise with appropriate support functions to ensure all team equipment-printers, scanners etc function smoothly
- Liaise with Commercial Client Segment Heads for annual and periodic corporate gift request.
- Handling all in and out correspondences for Commercial Clients
- Establish and manage the department's filing system
- Assist the Head of CC with administrative efficiency in the department
- Assist the Head of Commercial Clients with personnel policy implementation.
- Collate competitive data analysis
- Responsible for service quality initiative in the department
- Maintain division's correspondence file.
- Arrange all internal and external meetings for the Head of Commercial Clients.
- Custodian of all Head of Commercial Clients files.
- Ensure all deadlines are met and escalate exceptions.
- Maintain service metric and performance in the division
- Maintain file movement register
- Collate and manage the leave plan and handover process
- Ensure job objectives and descriptions are completely filed
- Any other assignment assigned by the Head of Commercial Clients
- Collation of service breakdown/enhancements and customer complaints
- Collate business unit survey
- Drive full implementation of agreed training plans
- Undertake relevant project implementation review as indicated by the Head of Commercial Clients
go to method of application »
Job ID: 454093
Job Function: Commercial Clients
Role Holder reports directly to the Head of Commercial Clients, Nigeria.
To support the Head of CC and Segment Heads in all aspects of driving and achieving the business strategy of CC, Nigeria.
Provide relevant MIS to enable the achievement of business aspirations
1. Strategy / Planning
- Development and management of CC Nigeria strategic plans high level business plan including vision, strategic priorities and core/non-core business analysis.
- Create an impact by managing selected strategic projects and initiatives on the Head of CC’s behalf
- The articulation and communication of CC strategy across the business to ensure the strategy is well understood
- Take an active role in identifying issues, structuring work plans, forming hypotheses, designing and conducting research & analyses, synthesising conclusions, making presentations, and helping implement change
2. Business Management
- Work with Head of CC and Segment Heads to effectively manage CC, Nigeria business performance
- Keep and maintain adequate records of all business performance management data.
- Assist with the management of the CC Nigeria RORWA, tail management and other performance management targets including revenue and costs.
- Prepare performance management reviews/presentations as and when required.
- Assist with planning and performance of key people management processes
- Ensuring appropriate tracking / follow up mechanism in place to track progress against strategic priorities
3. Sales Management
- Serve as the Loan Product Manager
- Continue to develop CC Nigeria sales pipeline reporting and provide regular analysis of pipeline.
- Constantly review Key Client List to ensure effective coverage.
- Good university degree
- Broad understanding of CC business, with more detailed understanding of one or more key areas such as sales process, relationship management, risk, product sales etc.
- Self starter, ambition, dedication and pride in their work.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to challenge the status quo
- Strong organisational and project management skills with excellent eye for detail.
- Being abreast with the latest Economic and Political developments is essential.
- The ability to be able to identify problems and issues at an early stage and to take immediate steps to neutralize any possible adverse impact.
- The ability to be able to identify imminent issues at an early stage and recommend appropriate strategy.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.