Urgent Vacancy at Progressive Recruitment - Oil & Gas
Posted on: 17 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Progressive Recruitment
Urgent Vacancy At Progressive Recruitment - Oil & Gas
- Provide technical support to the engineering team on all issues relating to subsea Christmas Tree systems
- Perform engineering and technical support to ongoing operations, projects and workshops regarding trouble-shooting, maintenance activities of Christmas tree equipment.
- Planning subsea wellheads, casing hangers, tubing hangers and Christmas trees for all assets.
- Know how to assemble and dissemble a Christmas tree into its components parts and coupled them according
- Compile and share information on subsea Christmas tree and wellhead equipment performance, failures, problems and innovation.
- Manage and optimize Wellhead and Christmas Tree equipment inventory
- Support in the revamping and re-installation of subsea Christmas tree.
- Perform development, updates and review of drawings, models, specifications and material master data.
- Monitor and report HSE performance of subsea Wellhead and Christmas tree vendors against agreed compliance.
- Accountable for interfacing with the project completion engineer, drilling engineer, production/operations, topsides and SURF to ensure the tree system meets project requirements
- Participate in regular status meetings with managers, supervisors and planners
- Ensure that all work is performed in compliance with my client and Contracts' internal and authority requirements.
CAPABILITY PROFILE - KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND BEHAVIOURS:
- A Bachelor's degree with a Second Class honors (Upper division) in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 8 years in the oil and gas, with atleast 3 years hands-on experience in subsea Christmas tree maintenance and installation
- Working knowledge of subsea tree specific process technologies, procedures and applications.
- Must be proficient in use of CAD and Database systems related to Engineering functions
- Shows evidence of good organization skills.
- Display high level of integrity and inter-personal skills
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a high volume environment where accuracy and urgency are both required.
- Knowledgeable in use of Maintenance Management System and, relevant codes and standards for Christmas tree design and installation
- Good knowledge of tubing hanger running tools, ROV tooling, subsea test tree and BOP spanner joints
- Majority of the work is carried out in the client's office.
- 12 hours per day work on a shift where necessary
- Short business travels maybe necessary
- Offshore/onshore Off-site location during project execution phase as required.
- Provision of accommodation and handsome welfare package
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Progressive RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Liquid Mud Plant Manager at Hobark International Limited
- Integrated Measurement Solutions Account Manager at Cameron
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Country/Area Reliability Manager at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
- FOPS - Start-Up Superintendent at Onstream Group
- General Manager/Director, Government Relations at Aldelia Limited
- Latest Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Company Driver at Alkanes Petroleum & Gas Limited