The African Centre for Innovation and Leadership Development (ACILD) Internship Programme
Posted on: 17 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at African Centre for Innovation and
The African Centre for Innovation and Leadership Development (ACILD) is a development non-governmental organization headquartered in Abuja, Nigeria with offices in Toronto, Canada and Nairobi, Kenya. It was created in response to the dearth of resources available to African scientists to maximize their potential in terms of professional and leadership development. African Center for Innovation & Leadership Development (ACILD) is looking for interns for a three (3) months internship position.
African Center for Innovation & Leadership Development (ACILD) is recruiting to fill the below position:
Interested applicants / candidates:
- Should possess at least a Bachelors’ Degree/Higher National Diploma in Business Administration, Business Management, Economics, Accounting and other Social science disciplines.
- A degree in humanities will also be considered.
- Candidates must be very hardworking, industrious, resourceful, dutiful, competent.
- No prior experience needed.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about African Centre for Innovation and Leadership Devel...Similar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Plan international
- Executive Assistant to the Country Director/Board Liaison Advisor at ActionAid Nigeria
- Latest Job Vacancies at The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Loan Officer at Midas Touch Empowerment Initiative
- STRESS Assessment Intern at Mercy Corps Nigeria
- Office Assistant at Save the Children Nigeria
- GBV Case Worker at International Medical Corps (IMC)
- Latest Vacancies at Palladium Group