The African Centre for Innovation and Leadership Development (ACILD) Internship Programme
Posted on: 17 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at African Centre for Innovation and
The African Centre for Innovation and Leadership Development (ACILD) is a development non-governmental organization headquartered in Abuja, Nigeria with offices in Toronto, Canada and Nairobi, Kenya. It was created in response to the dearth of resources available to African scientists to maximize their potential in terms of professional and leadership development. African Center for Innovation & Leadership Development (ACILD) is looking for interns for a three (3) months internship position.
African Center for Innovation & Leadership Development (ACILD) is recruiting to fill the below position:
Interested applicants / candidates:
- Should possess at least a Bachelors’ Degree/Higher National Diploma in Business Administration, Business Management, Economics, Accounting and other Social science disciplines.
- A degree in humanities will also be considered.
- Candidates must be very hardworking, industrious, resourceful, dutiful, competent.
- No prior experience needed.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about African Centre for Innovation and Leadership Devel...Similar Jobs
- Procurement Roles at the North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria
- Latest Job Opportunity at The International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Jobs at Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (UPDATED)
- Job Vacancies at Secours Islamique France (SIF)
- Chief Service Provider at Common Heritage Foundation
- Geographic Information System Manager at Solidarites International
- Job Opportunities at Save the Children
- Fresh Job Vacancies at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)