If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At RS Hunter, we believe our clients have the resources, what we do is to galvanise, advice, and partner with our clients to understand the peculiarities of their businesses and then offer the best HR solutions and strategies that work.Our objective is to focus on creating an overall people driven value through training, expert HR advisory services and value enhancement to our clients in small business medium sector range while providing support to larger organisations in the areas of recruitment and executive selection
RS Hunter Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Match and enter purchase invoices onto creditor ledger
Chase late payments, report bad debts and keep a careful eye on the cash flow
Perform all necessary account, bank and other reconciliations
Prepares bank deposit slips
Track, prepare and audit petty cash account
Update, verify and maintain accounting journals and ledgers and other financial records
Balance the cash books on a daily basis
Recording of books of account
Lodgement of sale proceeds
Prepare reports as specified by the management
Manage the debtor’s ledger and Monitor customer accounts for non-payment and delayed payment
Prepare and follow up on invoices
Liaison and maintain relationship with suppliers and vendors
Processing purchase invoices
Issue authorized payment
Education and Experience
Degree in Accounting
1 – 3 years’ experience in clerical accounting
MS Office and knowledge of accounting software
Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and bookkeeping principles and procedures
Strong IT skills to include Microsoft excel
Planning and organizing
Attention to detail
Customer service orientation
go to method of application »
The Senior Copywriter is responsible for developing concepts and writes copy across a broad range of projects, from campaigns through to advertising and marketing collateral. The role is responsible for internal and external promotional materials for clients.
- Come up with words and verbal content that are used alongside the visual elements
- Conceives and executes advertising consistent with the agreed strategy
- Constantly Come up with creative and imaginative, and curious about clients' products or services
- Develop concepts and writes copy across a broad range of projects, from advertising campaigns through to advertising and marketing collateral.
- Take client's advertising brief and produces original copy ideas with the objective of capturing the target audience's attention.
- Attend or holding meetings with account executives, at which time the client's requirements and core messages are discussed.
- Gain a deep understanding of the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market.
- Explore different ideas and concepts for both the visual and verbal elements in union with the creative team.
- Prepare drafts of different initial options for the creative director.
- Make changes to the copy until the client is satisfied.
- May play a role in coordinating the production phase; booking and liaising with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers and production companies.
- Brainstorm ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team
- Write various copy options, which may be presented to the client as a story board (a consecutive series of frames depicting the script and drawings that may be used)
Skills and Specifications
- Talent, judgment and imagination to create ideas and words for the creation of an advertisement
- Knowledge of the mechanics of writing: punctuation, spelling, structure and organization of writing
- Schooling in creative writing or conceptual advertising
- Previous experience as Copywriter/Associate Copywriter
- Portfolio and reel required to demonstrate creative and technical skills
- Must have 5+ years of experience within an advertising agency setting
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Computer literate
- Team player
- Strong problem solving skills and detail oriented
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree English, Journalism and Mass Communication or equivalent Business experience preferred
Method of Application
Use position title as the subject of your email.
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.