Employment Opportunities at Sharp-witted Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 16 October, 2014
Deadline: 25 October, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Sharp-witted Nigeria Limited
Sharp-witted Nigeria Limited has stood for the development, manufacture, supply and marketing of high-quality, state-of-the-art training systems and education equipment for further and advanced technical, engineering and vocational education. In addition to course offerings covering a wide range of basic theoretical material, project-oriented and didactic training receives special focus. We also Corporate Learning partners with clients to create world-class leadership development solutions for managers.
Sharp-Witted Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the below position:
- Manage the Medical diagnostic Laboratory efficiently.
- Co-ordinating stock, turnaround time, troubleshooting, quality management system and other Laboratory Personnel.
- Institute an excellent Quality Assurance System.
- Carry out Routine /Specialized Medical Laboratory Diagnostic tests.
- Validate and use semi/fully automated equipment.
- Work closely with other units to promote customer satisfaction.
- Cost containment.
- Standard Operating Procedure Formulation
- BMLS (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science) / AIMLS
- Specialty Preferably Chem Path or Microbiology
- Must be fully registered with MLSCN.
- Should be pleasant, smart and very neat.
- Should be polite with good communication skill and gentle with patients.
- Must be computer literate.
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
- Must be living in Abuja.
go to method of application »
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Ability to speak and write English very well
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Must be able to use Microsoft word, Internet and Email usage.
- Being original, Creative and Innovative
- Quality Delivery & Ability to work Under Pressure
- Impeccable Character and Integrity
- Good initiative Skills, Working both independently and as part of a Team
- Awareness of the Competitive Business Environment
- Good Organizational Skills
- Goal Oriented
- Must be living in Abuja
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their CV and Cover letter, to the email address: email@example.com
Make sure your CV contains your current Email Address, and your active Phone number.
Note: Let the subject of your mail application be the Job Title.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sharp-witted Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Commercial Planning Manager at Arla Foods
- Internship Opportunities at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Accountant at Showers Kiddies Publishers Limited
- IT Analyst at FrieslandCampina
- Fresh Jobs at All Queen's Kitchen Limited
- Marketing Manager at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Latest Vacancies at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Cost Accountant at Elevantix Consulting Limited