Current Administrative Job Vacancy at KPMG
Posted on: 15 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at KPMG
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Auto req ID: 101562BR
Roles and Responsibilities
- Part of Knowledge Department specializing in knowledge management and information services
- Maintain library content and services
- Manage and authorize requests for library books and publications and documents
- Maintain the library's collections of books, serial publications, documents
- Responds to numerous reference questions on a daily basis, referring staff to appropriate resources
- Perform regular cataloguing of new acquisitions, maintaining accurate data and building a strong knowledge base of the library materials
- Supervise the day-to-day operation and develop procedures and routines of the department to meet the need of the users.
- Provides research support to KM and necessary library content management.
- Processing company intelligence search requests
- Responsible for Online Portal/Content management enquiring timely and accurate information availability of BIG 4s and KPMG news.
- Archiving information for easy access and retrieval
Knowledge & Competency Requirements
Minimum Education & Experience:
- First degree in Library Science, Social Science or Arts or its equivalent
- 3-4 years in related field
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Organizational and coordination ability
- Technology appreciation, including a working understanding of Microsoft Office Share Point Server.
- Good computer skills, searching the internet
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in diverse teams
- Strong relationship building and networking skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KPMGSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited