The Chanrai Family put down roots in Nigeria in 1890 with trading at the centre of all commercial activity. Today, Fareast Mercantile Co. Limited our flagship company in West Africa has dedicated its resources to supply chain management through the import and distribution of products covering branded food, fmcg, appliances and tires for the best multi-nationals in the world.
Fareast Mercantile is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Excellent Customer service skills,
- Assisting with all aspects of administrative management,maintenance, inventory and storage
- Managing inventory of assets and supplies, sourcing for suppliers (vendors) and submitting invoices
- Coordinating between departments and operating units in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings,events and other similar activities
- Sending out and receiving mail and packages
- Preparing business correspondence ( Using microsoft office, word, excel, access, outlook, spreadsheets and all AP entry in Lawson 10 key *calculator)
- Sending faxes
- Managing Files
- Address all employees concerns in accordance with company policies and government regulations
- Research and the identification of key data sources
- Performing multifaceted general office support
- Preparing meeting minutes, meeting notes and internal support materials.
- Sending and receiving forms for the company
- All Day-to-day operation matters
Employers look for workers with knowledge, combination of skills, personal traits, and attitudes. They include:
- Strong work ethic
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Technical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Customer focus
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- 3 years experience in similar role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.