Graduate Vacancies at Gilead Pharmaceuticals Limited
Posted on: 15 October, 2014
Deadline: 4 November, 2014
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Gilead Pharmaceuticals Limited - We are seeking energetic individuals with strong selling skills for the position of medical Sales Executives who will introduce and offer pharmaceutical products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The Pharmacy Representative (PR) will be responsible to call and service selected retail pharmacies in line with Marketing Strategies and Regional Chains/Banners focus.
- A key component will be ongoing demonstration of flawless customer focus in interacting with various stakeholders at the account level and eagerness to learn in a new business environment.
- In his/her regular duties, the PR will maintain a clear understanding of the challenges and opportunities at hand and demonstrate flexibility in the potential changes to the position throughout the year as the Pharmacy Scope of Practice is in constant evolution.
- The PR will strategically implement pharmacy programs pertaining to the specific area’s relevance based on business needs and local legislation. Given that some programs might occur in the evening or over some weekends, flexibility with schedule is required.
- The PR will be accountable for achieving set annual sales and business objectives.
- As part of the PR function, his/her mandate will be to seek and identify new opportunities and bring innovative and customer-centric ways to implement programs and solutions that enhance customer value and commercial results
- The PR will manage a set budget and ensure strategic allocation of funds.
- A key part of the success is a constant and constructive collaboration with many stakeholders within the geo area
- The Pharmacy Representative will complete his/her tasks in a manner fully consistent with "Our Values and Standards", policies, procedures, Code of Ethical Practices, standards, and all laws and regulations.
- University degree in an appropriate scientific and / or commercial discipline. HND, BSc, BA or other advance degree is an asset.
- Minimum 1-2 years of sales experience (Pharmaceutical, OTC, Consumer Goods or equivalent).
- Field pharmacy experience or key account experience is a strong asset.
- Demonstrated customer focus with full knowledge of the retail and broad trade pharmacy environment.
- Solid business acumen as well as negotiation skills with strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated history / strength in working with cross-functional teams in a complex environment.
- Track record of innovative thinking and challenging the status quo.
- Demonstrated appropriate computer proficiency in office technology and related software.
- Solid ability to plan and analyze, using forecasting and analytical tools.
- Solid Presentation and Communication skills (both oral and written).
Method of Application
Qualified and interested applicants should forward CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gilead Pharmaceutical LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Medical Representatives at Generix Global Investment Limited
- Pfizer Nigeria Graduate Medical Representatives Recruitment
- Graduate Medical Promotions/Sales Representatives at Chemiron International Limited - 9 Positions
- Accountants at Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited
- Pfizer Nigeria Graduate Retail Sales Representatives Recruitment
- Jobs at HealthPlus Limited
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Recruitment for Finance Manager GMS
- Executive Vacancy at a Pharmaceutical Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency