Latest Job Opening at Sijison Inc.
Posted on: 15 October, 2014
Deadline: 30 October, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Sijison Inc.
Sijison Inc. is a leading provider of IT Consulting Services including Web Development, Mobile Application, E-Commerce, Social Media Marketing and Resource Staffing for small and medium scale companies. At Sijison Inc, we aim to provide our clients with cost effective yet very high quality innovative and strategic solutions.
We specialize in value - added technology solutions that meet our client’s needs with 100% focus on rapid result to generate business values for our clients. With Sijison's SEO/SEM Solutions, your products and services will be properly promoted to assist with brand development, public relations and customer engagement.
Sijison Training is in need of a competent Facilitator on business Analysis (CBAP)
- Responsible for Facilitating Training Programme Curriculum
- Responsible for delivering a class based lecture
- Responsible for Preparing training manuals, videos etc
- Prepare training reports as required.
- Minimum of a degree or its equivalent.
- At least 3 years experience as an instructor.
- Must have professional Certification.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skill.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sijison Inc.Similar Jobs
- Technical System Support Personnel at Medifix
- Vault Officer at Electronic PayPlus Limited
- NOC Engineer at e.Stream Networks Limited
- Graduate Information Techmology Jobs at Access Solutions Limited
- Senior Mobile Application Developers at Swift Networks Limited
- Information Technology Roles at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Career Opportunities at a Multinational I.T Organization - Workforce Group
- Account Officer at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited