Entry Level Job Vacancy at Femack Foods and Beverages Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 15 October, 2014
Deadline: 29 October, 2014
View Jobs in Food Services
View Jobs posted same day
Femack Food Processing founded in 2006 is a name entirely synonymous with quality and is highly committed to maintaining its moral beliefs. The company supplies an ample amount of coconut milk and other beverages to the public. The business is known for the high quality biscuits, chewing gum, and toffees it manufactures under the FEMACK FOODS groups. Well known products include malted milk, robot gum, drops, gels, jellies, nectars, and juices made from coconut; rice milk cereal drinks; flavored fruit juices; and sauces and seasonings.
Femack Foods and Beverages Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the below position:
Their work includes:
- Organising sales visits.
- Demonstrating/presenting products.
- Establishing new business.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
- Reviewing sales performance.
- Negotiating contracts.
- Promotional prospects are excellent - progression can be into senior sales roles or into related employment areas such as marketing or management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of HND/BSc in a relevant field
- Entry level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Dispatch Riders at Derda Foods
- Jobs at MeatFoods Nigeria
- Field Sales Representatives at MeatFoods Nigeria
- Marketing Officers at Davics Bakery & Consumables Limited
- Bakery Production Manager at Davics Bakery & Consumables