Privateproperty.com.ng is Hiring
Posted on: 15 October, 2014
Deadline: 24 October, 2014
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at PrivateProperty.com.ng
An exciting opportunity to join Nigeria's leading property portal, Privateproperty.com.ng
The ideal candidate for this role must be very energetic with excellent understanding of finance processes, planning & communication skills. Also experience working with spreadsheets is mandatory.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Undertake bookkeeping, inputting sales data and processing payments as required.
- Maintain a full and accurate audit trail by filing and referencing documents in a timely manner.
- Adhere to proper accounting standards.
- Meet deadlines and time budgets.
- Advise on outstanding issues.
- Prepare payrolls and payslips.
- Ensure information arrives on time for payroll and bookkeeping work.
- Timely collation and submission of weekly and monthly finance reports.
- Appropriate treatment of items.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Accounting/Finance related degree (BSc, HND, OND).
- 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience of creating spreadsheets.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Organised and methodical.
- Strong IT skills including Word and Excel, to an intermediate level.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to operate strict deadlines and handle conflicting priorities.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Experience of working within team.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PrivateProperty.com.ngSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Distribution Representatives at ToLet.com.ng
- Project/Facility Lead at Willco Property Management
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Real Estate Development Company
- Human Resource Officers at Meritabode Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at ToLet.com.ng
- Jobs at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Operations Manager at Willco Property Management
- Senior Development Manager, West Africa at Recruut Nigeria