Vacancy at Banksome Group of Companies
Posted on: 15 October, 2014
Deadline: 31 October, 2014
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at Banksome Group of Companies
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A new brokerage firm is recruiting to fill the below position:
Summary of Position:
The incumbent reports to the Head of Unit and is responsible for attaining company’s growth objectives and articulating new business opportunities and for identifying negotiating and managing relationships with existing and new clients in line with our corporate goals.
Specific Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income to an agreed annual target (to increase year on year)
- Assist in the development of a business plan and sales strategy for products that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Prepare action plans for self for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Make weekly presentations on set targets and review of previous and planned activities. This will follow the weekly status meetings
- Provide timely, accurate quotes on all prospect applications submitted for approval and kick-off
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including sales activity, follow up and adherence to goals to the Lead
- Develop new accounts.
- Identify and resolve client complaints and enquires promptly.
- HND/Degree qualification required
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CVs and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Banksome Group of CompaniesSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Manager, Business Development at Willis Towers Watson Nigeria Limited
- Operations Manager at an Insurance Firm - Workforce Group