Job Number: 2008987
Business: GE Oil & Gas
Business Segment: OG-HQ Headquarters
Posted Position Title: Experienced Commercial Leadership Program (ECLP)
Career Level: Experienced
Function Segment: Leadership Programs
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces:
Postal Code: N/A
Relocation Assistance: Yes
The Experienced Commercial Leadership Program (ECLP) is GE's premier development program for high potential individuals seeking a career in commercial, sales and marketing.
Successful candidates will be hired into GE Oil & Gas Business.
ECLP accelerates the development of commercial savvy talent through a structured program combining coursework, job assignments and interactive seminars. The program within GE Energy consists of three, eight-month rotational assignments within the strategic, regional and/or product marketing segments. Rotations provide experiences such as strategic growth and innovation, forecasting and analytics, market assessment, competitive intelligence, product management, customer and market segmentation, pricing and commercialization.
ECLP is one of GE's world-famous leadership development programs. To supplement on-the-job learning, program participants will strengthen their commercial, business, and leadership skills by completing an intensive curriculum consisting of six weeks of classroom training and in-residence global symposiums. The program is global in scope with participants from the North America, Latin America, EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa), China, Japan, SE Asia, Australia and India.
ECLP exposes members to multiple segments within a given GE business. This rotational experience will highlight the diversity that differentiates GE from other companies and will help to accelerate learning. Upon successful completion of the program, ECLP graduates will be considered for key commercial roles in GE. Members may be required to relocate 2-3 times while on program.
- MBA or Master degree
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- 5-8 years sales/commercial or marketing experience
- Demonstrated achievement and leadership in sales, commercial and/or marketing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to embrace & drive change
- Strong analytical, project management and organizational skills
- Geographic mobility/flexibility and global mindset
- Unrestricted work authorization in the hiring country
- A valid NYSC certificate will be required
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Technical Degree & Knowledge of the Oil & Gas/energy industry are preferred
- Customer and/or market experience relevant is preferred
- Expertise aligned with Oil and Gas industry is preferred
- Practical understanding of current and emerging industry trends and customer economics
- Experience in industry or consulting with demonstrated strategic commercial mindset
To apply for this position, click here