Exciting Job in a Reputabe Company
Posted on: 14 October, 2014
Deadline: 28 October, 2014
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
A reputable firm is seeking to recruit interested and suitably qualified candidates into the following vacant positions:
- Ensure compliance with Company's Policies and Procedures.
- Conduct regular review of site for compliance with relevant legislation including but not limited to all Nigerian Mining Acts and Regulations.
- Generate, review and maintain Company's Procedures and ensure compliance with client standards and procedures.
- Management of Induction and Safety filing systems.
- Assist generation, maintenance and review of site Job Safety & Environment
- Analysis Register.
- Maintain and review site Risk Register.
- Maintain and review site Action Planning and Action Management systems.
- Conduct, manage, and co-ordinate site Periodical Safety Inspections as listed in the Inspection Matrix.
- Conduct IntemalAudits forthe Client and Company.
- Maintain site registers for safety and associated equipment.
- Provide support to managers! Supervisors in Accident !Incident Investigations.
- Motivate Safety Promotion.
- Sourcing and distribution of safety and health awareness information to site information boards.
- Co-ordinate the purchase of Personnel Protective Equipment.
- Minute weekly Safety Meetings.
- Generation of Monthly Safety Report for Project Manager.
- Liaise with client in relation to OSH activities and audit plans.
- Maintain Daily Safety Statistics board.
- Maintain, review and conduct Company's Site Specific Induction.
- Manage Site Safety Management Systems including Clients Safety Standards and Company's Safety Procedures.
- Maintain hazard report register.
- Maintain and co-ordinate Corrective Action Register.
- Candidate should have a minimum of first degree in Health and Safety discipline,
- Environmental Management with 5years post qualification experience.
- Must belong to relevant Health and Safety bodies.
- Must have worked in Mining and construction environment.
- Excellent computer and communication skill is also required.
go to method of application »
- Maintain Security of premises and personnel by patrolling property.
- Manage access control
- Monitoring surveillance equipment.
- Inspecting buildings, equipment and access points; permitting entry.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Prevents losses and Change by reporting irregularities, informing violators of
- policy and procedures, restraining trespassers.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Liaise with members of the other security agencies and community relations.
- Manage outsourced security operatives
- Completes reports by recording observations, information. occurrences, and surveillance activities, interviewing witnesses, obtaining signatures.
- Maintain organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensures continued improvement of security operations by sourcing and evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Minimum of OND in any related field of study.
- Previous experience from the Armed Forces or Police will be an added advantage.
- Good communication.
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Ability to work under little or no supervision and can handle the pressure associated with the job.
- Must not be more than 40 years of age.
- Must be resident in Cross River State.
- Must be computer literate.
Method of Application
All CVs and applications must be addressed to the Email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before two weeks from the date of publication.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at African Industries Group
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Technical Vacancy at Cummins Inc.
- Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Finance Job Opportunity at General Electric (GE)
- Service Advisor at Cummins Inc
- Latest Job Opportunity at General Electric (GE)