Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc (DSR), the largest Sugar Refinery in the African continent and market leader in the Nigerian sugar refining sector is seeking to recruit experienced and dynamic candidates to support its expansion and market growth plans within the local and West African Market within the next few years.
Savannah Sugar Company Limited, a subsidiary of Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc, located in Numan, Adamawa State is seeking to recruit qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position of:
The Store Controller will be required to work as an integral part of the inventory management team; providing efficient stock management functions to the Estate. He/She must have a working knowledge of SAP.
The successful candidate will be responsible to the General Manager and will be responsible for:
- The efficient and effective material and inventory management system in the store.
- Ensure that effective and efficient structures are in place to facilitate proper receipt, safe storage and issuance of materials with proper security processes to prevent any unauthorized material being taken from store stocks
- Maintain material stock system, ensuring that materials stocked are purchased to the agreed specification and stock levels are maintained at the optimum usage and financial levels
- Liaise with procurement unit (Head office & local) to ensure that the agreed supply arrangements are effectively working and materials ordered arrive Just in time for the user department/unit
- Ensure that all material requisitions are processed through the agreed processes and information system (SAP)
- Participate in annual and periodic stock taking (inventory), presenting outcomes and improvement proposals to Management
- A first degree or HND in store Management, Purchasing and Supply or related discipline, with a minimum of 10 years' experience in store management 5 of which must be at a senior level.
- Membership of the appropriate professional body is an added advantage.
- AGE: Not more than 45 years.
go to method of application »
The successful candidate will be responsible:
- For the day to day Management of the Savannah Sugar Estate Clinic.
- Work with Management on the development of the Estate Clinic to world Class Standards.
- Develop a workable framework for the Management of the Health and hygiene of employees on the Estate
- Operate emergency trauma facility of the Clinic
- Oversea other Medical and non-medical staff.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- The Resident Doctor MUST have administrative experience and be willing to reside within the Savannah Sugar Company Estate, at KM 81, Yola/Gombe Road, Numan, Adamawa State.
- He/She will be responsible to the General Manager, and must possess a minimum of 5 years clinical practice experience and an excellent ability to put in place preventive measures on the estate to combat and manage typhoid fever malaria and other tropical diseases.
- An M.B.B.S or MB. Ch. Degree from a reputable University, with a minimum of 15 years' experience in medical practice, and 5 years clinical practice experience in related position, with membership of the Nigerian Medical Association (NMA).
- He/she must have initiative with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A good understanding of Hausa language and Pidgin English is an advantage.
- AGE: Not more than 45 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: Srefinery@dangote.com indicating position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.