The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria's only national body for credit management.
- Drive the ICA Membership operations in a fair, objective and courteous manner.
- Making quick and pragmatic decisions to approve or refuse membership in accordance with the ICA's membership eligibility criteria.
- Ensures that member's monthly journal of the ICA - The Credit Manager is packaged and dispatched to all members of the Institute.
- Maintain accurate and up to date record of all members including their contact details and maintain a good filling system for such record.
- Generates monthly target performance report and submit to the management.
- Take full responsibility for effective relationship management with all our members.
- Absolute good character, honesty, trust and respect for authority of the Institute are strongly attached to this role.
go to method of application »
Ensures monthly accounts are prepared and submitted to the management as well as other related accounting and administrative matters internally and externally.
- HND Secretarial Administration or similar discipline
- High typing speed with accuracy ICT Skills
- Must be mastery in Corel Draw, Page Maker, Graphics, Power Point, 'Internet operation, and others.
- Fluent in English
- Must be smart, well dressed and exciting.
Method of Application
Submit your C.V to our branch office in Abuja:
Institute of Credit Administration,
No 4, Eke A Yusufu Close,
Crown Plaza, Suite 15,
Behind Eterna Filling Station,
Or firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.