Financial Planning & Analysis Associate
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
1. "Planning and budgeting cycle
Actively participate in the preparation of ASP, LEs and OL cycles by:
- Preparing and, after review, submitting the Volume & Financial data to WECA Mgt in an accurate & timely manner (financial model update).
- Performing data loads into MESSA planning tool (TM1) and ensuring reconciliation to Model,
- Populating PMM Decks and CFO Briefs and preparing related roadmaps (Var anlysis),
2. "Financial reporting (monthly Actuals)
3. "Local Management Reporting
In cooperation with Entity Finance and under supervision of the Finance Mgr:
- participate into the development and preparation of a monthly Local Mgt Report,
- participate in the establishment of Marketing Expenditure Report by Brand / Project.
- particpate in the development and preparation of monthly OPEX reporting (by Function & P&L line)."
4. "Internal controls - Policies & procedures
Actively participate in the development and continuous improvement of local Policy & Procedure as assigned by the Finance Mgr:
- Prepare ad-hoc Financial Analysis & Simulation as may be required (for BAP/Memo, ITR, etc)
- Assist Entity Finance team during Month-End closing & Reporting as may be necessary, and act as substitute if required.
- Particpate in the continuous enhancement of the local Accounting/Financial system (Navision)
- University Degree in Finance & Accounting; Accounting Qualification is required or in process.
- Min 2 to 3 years in a similar position & international environment or in an external audit firm.
- Fluent in English is a must. SAP R/3 and BI tools knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Financial & Management Accounting, IFRS, Tax accounting,
- strong Excell knowledge.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and under pressure,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Excellent communication skills, team player,
- Proactive, self-starter.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send your CV to email@example.com