Latest Job Opportunity at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas
Posted on: 13 October, 2014
Deadline: 30 November, 2014
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Genesis Deluxe Cinemas - A leading film exhibition company requires the urgent services of a dynamic, diligent and intellectually resourceful individuals who can run with the company's vision to fill this position.
- Design and deliver a functional website that requires an extensive end-to-end knowledge of e-marketing and customer relation.
- Configure, install, tune, troubleshoot, apply patches and support web server, provide company or client services, and integrate third party applications
- Daily Update of organisation website.
- Daily Update of Social Networking Site for the Company (Facebook and Twitter).
- Maintain and enhance existing Website, modify cinema promotions, update marketing activities
- Perform complete testing of Website and system, engaging users as necessary.
- Administration of company website.
- Daily web analysis check, total traffic for the day
- Update daily/weekly schedule on difference media platform
- Send sms messages to introduce new advertising services such as movies times, advertising, film guides ads, students promotions, concession promotions, events ads.
- I.T support and maintenance of computers, printers and internet services.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum Educated Level - BA degree.
- People and interpersonal skills.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Sound knowledge on several content management (DRUPAL, WORDPRESS, JOOMLA, Adobe dreamweaver, HTML 5)
- Ability to work under very tight deadlines.
- Computer literacy (MS Office suite – Word, Excel, Power Point, etc)
- Positive attitude.
- Time management abilities.
- Problem solving skills.
- Self confidence.
- Working well under pressure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their C.V with subject line as the position applied to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)Similar Jobs
- Broadcast Journalist (Video) - Igbo at the BBC World Service
- Marketing/Advertising Officer at Giantability Media Network Limited
- Career Opportunities at The BBC
- Fresh Jobs at CEOAFRICA
- Latest Recruitment at MultiChoice
- Digital Marketing & Sales Manager at Freeme Digital Limited
- UI/UX Designer at Do Media Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Maxima Productions Company