Job Opportunity in a Leading Player in Energy Solutions Business
Posted on: 13 October, 2014
Deadline: 17 October, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache is a Fast Growing Consulting Firm Delivering Outstanding Business Solutions to Corporate Nigeria.
Lorache Consulting is mandated by our Client a leading player in Energy Solutions business to seek for well-grounded Marketing Executives to be based in Lagos. This Company offers a bouquet of services to a variety of clients with a focus on Energy Solutions. With a mandate to increase its sales revenue and market share, the company requires top level, result oriented executives with high pedigree who have a track record of beating the odds for the post of Marketing Executive.
- Building the Business- sales, coverage, display and competitive pricing.
- Responsible for delivery/exceeding target sales for distributor organization.
- Monitoring & driving sales on a regular basis
- Motivating & driving sales team for target achievement
- Ensures all the different types of the organisations brands are always available in every store.
- Ensures the organisations brands (in every store) have advantage over competition – in display, visibility and pricing.
- Responsible for training sales reps.
- Product development and sales of company product.
- Manage distributor sales resources.
- Ensure timely and accurate submissions of reports on KPI's fortnightly.
- Ensure accompaniment forms are complete, relevant and on time.
- Use of data, information for decision making.
- Ensure use of data down to the last person in the field.
Market Expansion & Penetration
- Ensuring coverage of the entire market.
- Identification of the new dealers/ Wholesalers & introducing them to the Branch Manager
- Ensuring that the product is available & visible throughout his assigned territory.
- Good understanding of the market & competition
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or other relevant discipline.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong commercial, sales and negotiation skills
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience in professional marketing and selling in similar industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- QHSE Officer at Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
- Start Up Supritendent at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Front Desk Officer at Alkanes Petroleum & Gas Limited
- Start Up Superintendent at Onstream Group
- Camp Boss at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Latest Jobs at Aldelia Group
- Job Vacancies at AOS Orwell
- Latest Vacancies at WTS Energy