Current Vacancy at Mabco-Dee Investments Limited
Posted on: 13 October, 2014
Deadline: 1 November, 2014
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Mabco-Dee Investments Limited
Mabco-Dee Investments Limited, a leading materials supply company based in Lagos, Nigeria dealing with Building & infrastructural products and belonging to a reputable market leader requires a dynamic Operations / Store Officer.
He/ She will manage the operations area of the branch office with the assistance of the Operations Manager.
- Responsible for all aspects of branch operations; customer service, new accounts, etc
- Supervise, assist and evaluate operations staff.
- Ensure satisfactory audit results of branch operations.
- Conduct & document weekly staff meetings.
- Motivate, promote and direct operations staff to meet goals.
- Maintain open line of communication between staff and senior management.
- Develop individual & team goals and implement plan to carry out objectives.
- Assist branch personnel in meeting of all team & individual goals.
- Work within assigned budget controls.
- Manage efficient response in respect of business and operational contingencies.
- Proactively implement effective business, team and individual performance management across the business.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services
- OND / HND / Degree qualification required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mabco-Dee Investments LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Stock Keeper at Dipox Resin Floors Limited
- Business Development Executives at a Safety and Protection Equipment Company
- Indian/Sri Lankan Copier/Printer Technician at Tenaui Africa Limited
- Project Manager/Coordinator at Hausba Smarthomes Limited
- Jobs at a Retail Trade Company - Rovedana Limited
- Human Relations Officer at Tenaui Africa Limited
- 6 Month Contract Positions at PowerHQ
- Job Vacancies at IL Bagno