Current Vacancy at Mabco-Dee Investments Limited
Posted on: 13 October, 2014
Deadline: 1 November, 2014
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View Jobs posted same day
Mabco-Dee Investments Limited, a leading materials supply company based in Lagos, Nigeria dealing with Building & infrastructural products and belonging to a reputable market leader requires a dynamic Operations / Store Officer.
He/ She will manage the operations area of the branch office with the assistance of the Operations Manager.
- Responsible for all aspects of branch operations; customer service, new accounts, etc
- Supervise, assist and evaluate operations staff.
- Ensure satisfactory audit results of branch operations.
- Conduct & document weekly staff meetings.
- Motivate, promote and direct operations staff to meet goals.
- Maintain open line of communication between staff and senior management.
- Develop individual & team goals and implement plan to carry out objectives.
- Assist branch personnel in meeting of all team & individual goals.
- Work within assigned budget controls.
- Manage efficient response in respect of business and operational contingencies.
- Proactively implement effective business, team and individual performance management across the business.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services
- OND / HND / Degree qualification required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Brand Manager at Aldelia Group
- Content Manager at Polo Limited
- Procurement Executives at IL Bagno Nigeria Limited
- General Manager- Sales at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Sales Executives at IL Bagno
- Sales and Marketing Roles at School Kits Limited
- Entry-level Front Desk Personnel (Female) at Inesfly Africa Limited
- Jobs at Stream Insight Limited