May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria's first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
May & Baker Nigeria Limited became a publicly quoted company following its listing by introduction in the Nigeria Stock Exchange on November 10, 1994 and became May & Baker Nigeria Plc.
- Reporting to the Business Manager, The incumbent will be involved in the promotion of the company’s assigned products to medical and allied professionals in teaching, general and specialist practice through various levels of marketing interviews/medical meetings sufficient to achieve the agreed prescription and sales target.
- Candidates must Possess OND in relevant Biological sciences.
- Applicants must be result oriented, self-motivated and oral and written communication skills and must possess strong persuasion and presentation skills.
go to method of application »
- Reporting to the Business sales Coordinator, The incumbent will be expected to coordinate, drive and provide leadership of the sales force to achieve the sales Objectives of the Team/Area.
- Candidates must have hands –on Field sales experience preferably in the pharmaceutical industry and be driven by a strong desire to achieve results.
Applicants must possess a degree in biological sciences with 4 Years relevant experience andproven track record and proficiency with MS word, PowerPoint and excel.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qiualified candidates should click here to apply online.