Vacancy at Celebrating Progress Africa (CP-Africa)
Posted on: 13 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Celebrating Progress Africa (CP-Africa)
Celebrating Progress Africa (CP-Africa) attracts millions of unique visitors annually that want to learn about Africa’s progress. CP-Africa is seeking a Staff Writer to author articles for a wide variety of sectors for the website. The ideal candidate has an analytical background and is insightful, motivated and passionate about African affairs.
The candidate will have the following job responsibilities:
- Write insightful articles on interesting topics daily
- Interview African personalities shaping Africa’s future across business, technology and culture
- Support the CP-Africa editorial team with engaging and topical African content
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate should:
- Be young and vibrant
- Be confident and well spoken
- Have a professional and mature demeanour
- Have strong writing and editing skills
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send in their CVs and a writing sample showcasing their writing/analytical ability electronically as soon as possible to email@example.com The e-mail should be titled: Staff Writer at CP-Africa. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Celebrating Progress Africa (CP-Africa)Similar Jobs
- Sales Roles at a Leading Multinational Company
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH