Gigastreams Consulting is a people development and training organization devoted to helping professionals and organizations develop through our highly specialized Project Management and Human Resource trainings. Our array of seasoned and certified trainers and resource persons offer a unique bouquet of value to each of our clients. As a value-adding organization, we provide resources to our clients that enhance each participant’s individual effectiveness, and their organization’s productivity.
Our client, a Dry-cleaning and Laundry outfit based in Ikeja Lagos mainland is seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill in the role of a Marketing/Admin Manager at their Head Office.
Gigastreams Consulting is recruiting to fill the position of:
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Marketing/Admin Manager must demonstrate a high level of professionalism while dealing with confidential and time sensitive material. Responsibilities include:
- Proactively assisting with scheduling, meeting logistics, travel and expense reports and directly supervise and coordinate activities of sales workers other than retail sales workers.
- May perform duties such as budgeting, accounting, and personnel work, in addition to supervisory duties and also manages the day to day marketing activities marketing activities of the organization and long term marketing strategy for the company.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creating and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
Competency and Skill Areas:
- 2 years of related professional experience in a dry cleaning outfit.
- Use of Microsoft Office tools
- Relevant use of the Business Application System (laundry and Dry-cleaning)
- Team building and team management
- Customer care and service delivery
- Effective communication
- High sense of personal responsibility
- High Integrity
- Solid Initiative
- Sound discretion and judgment
- Thorough and detailed
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- 2 years in a supervisory role and minimum of 2years relevant experience in the role and in the dry cleaning and laundry industry.
- BSC/ HND in Administration or other relevant degrees
- Masters or MBA
- Matured Female are to apply.
go to method of application »
Job Purpose (One Statement Explaining the Job's Overall Purpose)
- The Outlets Service Coordinator role is to take care of all STYLES AND ALTERNATIVE outlets in order to optimize value derivable from each outlet for the business.
- The role is to ensure that the stock are logically dispatched to different outlets based on performance and expected growth pattern for the outlets.
- Enable a seamless replenishment cycles through the proper monitoring of outlets stock and sales performance.
- Working in conjunction with the outlet teams to determine the optimum product mix for each outlet in the coverage area based on understanding the need of the local customer base.
- Accountable for ensuring that all outlets restocking are on time and in full. Follow through with managing director and outlet coordinators (and their teams) to make all necessary inputs.
- Review stock orders from manufacturers with the MD to ensure availability of prime stock to drive value for the business.
- To understand and then communicate effectively to the team daily, weekly and monthly business targets, clearly identifying what this means in terms of sales, profitability and costs.
- Manage and drive continuous improvement via daily quality conversations with your customers (Outlets coordinators and outlet teams).
- Maintain regular information flow and communication delivery and dispatch updates.
- Give up to date report to MD on all outlet and stock performance to give overview on value drivers.
- Monitor stock inventory at head office and outlet end.
- Give feedback on outstanding issues, returns and complaints, business updates and new products information.
- Maintain process flows and logs for all process to enable improvement where gaps are observed.
- Challenge customers (Outlets) for efficient day-to-day order status (breakdown of stock quantity, sizes and accepted [parameters).
- Create process to capture all customer complaints and returns / replacements
- Actively support outlets to achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets to contribute to the overall delivery to the company.
- To complete any other tasks that may be requested as and when required, depending on the changing needs of the business.
- To understand and communicate effectively STYLES & ALTERNATIVES company goals and outlets priorities.
- Looking at ways of developing opportunities to increase sales, harnessing ideas from the team and being aware of the local competition.
Skills and Experience:
- Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to communicate and inspire teams (customers, outlets and head office)
- Retail or service.
- Minimum of 2years experience
- Good standard of numeracy
- Hard working
- Has drive to achieve
- Calm demeanor and mature outlook
- Planning and organization
- Passionate about quality products
- Likes to be part of a team
- Sales/target driven,
- Desire to achieve success
go to method of application »
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Serves customers by selling pharmaceutical products; meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of your company's products.
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer Service
- Motivation for Sales
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Closing Skills, Territory Management
- Prospecting Skills, Negotiation
- Product Knowledge
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships
- 2+ year’s Pharmaceutical sales management experience.
- Experience in other functional areas: Marketing, Healthcare Relations, Sales Operations, or Sales Training
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CV to: email@example.com then copy firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject should refer to (Marketing Manager/Admin Manager)
Note: Applicant must be resident within Magodo, Ogba, Ijaye, Begger, Ikeja and Ketu Axis.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.