Jobs at RegCharles Finance and Capital Limited
Posted on: 10 October, 2014
Deadline: 18 October, 2014
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at RegCharles Finance and Capital Lim
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
RegCharles Finance and Capital Limited - A Management Services Company is seeking to hire Group Head for the company.
- University Graduate with a minimum of 2:2.
- Masters degree and other qualifications will be added advantage
- Experience working in the following fields is desired seriously for this job:
- Fleet Management Companies
- Human resource Outsourcing companies
- Property Development and sales company
- Other companies involved in services
- You must have great contacts
- You must be a high networker
- Ability to generate and close deals
- Friendly with new trends in marketing eg social sites such as FB, LinkedIn, Blogs, Bulk email.
- Ability to prepare business plans and business proposals
- Ability to source for funds and prepare investment teasers
- Must have a good network of individuals that can give funds for projects
go to method of application »
- Create departmental and fleet expense and capital budgets, to submit for approval to management. Track performance versus forecast on a monthly (or other) basis.
- Analyze and determine what vehicles to purchase/lease, and how they are to be equipped.
- Create/update fleet policy and procedures, to include vehicle assignment, personal use, replacement policy, accident reporting process, and other procedures.
- Determine what fleet processes should be outsourced, to which suppliers they should be awarded, and to act as primary contact with all suppliers. Track supplier performance, and train drivers in using the programs.
- Manage or perform regular lease vs. purchase analysis in concert with corporate finance/treasury departments.
- Chair company safety committee, determine chargeability of all accidents, and execute company fleet policy when action is required.
- Report fleet expense performance regularly to management, including an annual report when submitting the coming year’s budget.
- Oversee the sale of (if leased) via wholesale or auction (if owned), or to employees.
- Manage, assign, and track use of pool vehicles as required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send resumes to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RegCharles Finance and Capital LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Country Economist at the Islamic Development Bank (IDB)
- Job Opportunities at The African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Information Technology Officer at Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Dunn Loren Merrifield Group
- Macroeconomist Local Professionnal (ECVP) at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Product Manager - Trade and Treasury at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Communications Officer at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB)
- 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme at FBN General Insurance Limited