Recent Career Opportunity at MTN Nigeria
Posted on: 10 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MTN Nigeria
The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
MTN Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Educate customers on MTN products and services, functionalities, features and competitive advantage.
- Up and Cross sell MTN products and Services (Telemarketing) to grow spend.
- Capture and monitor customer complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints and queries are promptly attended to and escalated appropriately.
- Handle all enquiries and requests of customers and ensure resolution as well as inform customers of status of their complaint, query or request and record details of contact.
- Ensure Key Customer Data is adequately captured and prompt documentation of transactions and collect data and information on customer care needs/issues.
- Monitor Accounts as assigned by partners.
- Prepare standard and ad hoc reports on sales for management review and carry out statistical / data compilation/reconciliation, as directed, to ameliorate service.
- Establish and maintain professional business relationship with customers to enhance MTNN’s business, image and services.
- Assist line managers in the development of team and individual quality and performance standards.
- Facilitate target setting and performance contract development for all employees.
- Assist in monitoring and benchmarking performance across and within teams, effectively isolating good and under performers.
- Participate actively in the administration of customer satisfaction surveys and employee satisfaction survey.
- Calibrate calls within the Online Assistance Centre to ensure compliance to CR quality management metrics.
- Conduct Call evaluation within the Online Assistance Centre adhering to agreed standards.
- Conduct periodic audit for the division ensuring service standards are adhered to.
- Conduct quality gap analysis.
- Conduct mystery shopping for the customer touch points.
- Deliver quality assurance (QCG) training for customer care representatives.
- Identify and communicate audit gaps to all stakeholders, follow-up to ensure audit recommendations are implemented.
- Analyze customers' information needs, business problems and business opportunities to determine efficient and effective systems/programming solutions
- Collaborate with business users to define processes that meet business needs
- Ensure processes are scalable and flexible to meet future business need
- Work with business unit and IS team to define and design user systems architecture. Ensure the availability of all required systems
- Develop and define IT requirements to support process and system changes
- Plan and manage the development and maintenance of required user systems
- Participate in events relating to system upgrades and testing. Prepare and execute testing plans to ensure high quality results.
- Create detailed functional design documents for conversions, interfaces, and reports
- Work with user departments to define roles and access rights to be created for all users in line with business requirements
- Ensure proper documentation of all user systems and provide user guides for new and/or modified systems
- Serve as a resource to super-users for education on technical system functionality.
- Engage with vendor service support groups to bring resolution to system performance or other processing issues
- Provide customer service in terms of problem tracking, troubleshooting and systems fault resolution
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- 4 years relevant work experience in the service industry
- 1-2 years’ work experience in a call center (Prepaid/Postpaid) environment
- Basic GSM
- MTN Products & Services
- Relationship Management
- Relevant systems training
- Call center policies, processes and procedures
- Call Center applications, technology and systems training
- Telephone/ physical interaction etiquettes
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MTN NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Sales Interns at Tizeti Network Limited
- Deputy Manager, Warehouse at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Lead Generation / Sales Representative at Ekovolt Telco Limited
- Procurement Officer at Sunnet Systems and Datacom Services Limited
- Current Job Placements at Siemens
- State Coordinators at Scel-Network (Sophia Co. Ent. Ltd)
- Front End Dveloper at Ifotta
- Key Account Manager at Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited (ISN)