Cummins Inc. is a $18 billion, Fortune 200 company and the world’s largest independent producer and distributor of diesel engines and related components. Our continued success globally is predicated on the capability and extent of our product range, our commitment to new technology and the quality of our people.
Cummins Inc. is recruiting to fill the position below:
Ref No: 140001VE
Responsible for ensuring that the Sales & Marketing departments have the tools, resources, and systems they need to achieve current and future sales revenue targets
Sales Administrator Responsibilities:
- To develop, implement and maintain consistent business processes for the support of the commercial sale.
- Fully implementation of CRM for sales and marketing
- Follow process of capturing customer data in the CRM / existing data bases and updating on regular basis
- Follow order management system for new order processing, factory shipment and stock inventory to ensure product availability
- Generating weekly and monthly sales performance report
- Establish customer list for Sales engineers / consultants
- Report annual call frequency rate for each Sales Engineer based on minimum customer visit per month
- Recording the sales calls for each Sales Engineer
- Ensure proper recording of all enquiries by segments, by model and corresponding KVA
- Open new customers accounts
- Processing new orders in the system and evaluating the sales and delivery trends on weekly basis
- Processing of Lost sales Reports
- Working closely with Supply chain
- Close coordination with branches for their stock requirements and timely shipments.
- Preparing daily sales report for management review
- Preparing the monthly performance report for sales engineers
- Preparing monthly sales report for management review including the performance against AOP
- Receiving and processing monthly forecast from Sales team and prepare summary for HOD
- Monitor the receivables and follow up with sales team
- Administrative and Secretarial Functions
- Ensure daily commitments, administration and travel arrangements are managed effectively with daily communication and updates.
- Take Minutes of meetings
- Assist with communication and mass communication to customers
- Keep and maintain an accurate records, proper filing system and proper document management for commercial department
- Maintains and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Manage administration tasks for the operations of the commercial department team, set up appropriate systems to manage and audit tasks(holidays, absence, overtime, OnTrack, external audits etc)
Required Skills & Experience:
- Good administrative and organisational skills
- Self-confidence and ability to handle pressure
- 3-5 years’ experience in an administrative role.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor Degree/qualification- essential
- Computer literacy i.e., MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint
go to method of application »
Ref No: 1400029H
Basic machine operation.
- Perform electrical wiring of generators.
- Assembly of components and or manufacturing sheet metal components within a manufacturing environment ensuring safety, and quality guidelines are met.
- Troubleshooting both electrical and mechanical faults after generator kitting process.
- Perform Operations task as per documented processes and specifications.
- Be responsible for Operation process at a work station.
- Responsible for quality work at the assigned workstation.
- Assist in development of standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- Actively participating in plant continuous improvement projects.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Ability to read and follow Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Attention to detail.
- Teamwork and Cooperation.
- Judgment to be able to determine non-conforming components.
- Good verbal and Written Communication in English.
- Problem solving skills.
Education, Licenses, Certifications
- Previous knowledge of electrical wiring: Essential
- Recognized Qualifications: Desirable
- Senior Secondary School Certificate – Essential
- Time served apprenticeship within a manufacturing environment – Desirable.
- Previous experience in the automotive industry (manufacturing) will be advantageous
go to method of application »
Ref No.: 140002BF
Job: Supply Chain Management
Job Type: Experienced - Professional / Office
- Manages sourcing, quality, plant liaison, and business continuity planning within a business unit, commodity group, or international region to ensure continuity of supply.
- Manages the purchasing within a business unit, commodity group, or international region for all materials, supplies, and equipment in support of corporate purchasing operations and goals.
- Ensures purchasing activities reflect diverse requirements and overall business goals, as well as complies with all regulatory standards.
- Manages end-to-end purchasing strategies and processes that capitalize on savings and risk mitigation opportunities for the business.
- Builds strong supplier relationships and encourages a high level of supplier collaboration and delivery.
- Solves complex matters of supplier performance.
- Contributes to and implements overall purchasing strategy that provides foundation for supplier negotiations.
- Mitigates risk and promotes compliance by establishing and maintaining valued relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicates regularly with purchasing team and business partners.
- Identifies, plans, and implements continuous improvement opportunities within purchasing processes.
- Actively supports and drives acceptance of standardized business system solutions across the supply chain.
- Advises and consults with internal business partners on sourcing processes and procedures.
- Actively supports the annual planning (AOP) at the business unit, commodity group, or international region level.
- Presents sourcing and procurement issues and proposed solutions to purchasing leadership.
- Actively promotes and uses Cummins’ fundamental operating mechanisms such as the Cummins Operating System (COS) and Six Sigma.
- Develops, leads, and motivates staff; sets goals in training and development, performance, and career planning.
Additional Skills and Responsibilities:
- Manage daily purchasing / commercial activities within PGBU Nigeria plant
- Identify & drive localisation / material costs reduction opportunities
- Run outsourcing feasibility study & own long term supply chain solution
- Create & implement purchasing strategy for PGBU Nigeria
- Aligned strategy with PGBU, Corporate commodities & regional supply chain initiatives
- Develop Enclosure manufacturing capability aligned to corporate processes
- Develop capable supply base in Region to support current business & growth plans
- Improve localisation & cost effective imported supply to meet market driven lead times
- Local / face to face relationship essential in region
- Ensure robust Purchasing Controls – commercial, financial, technical & Legal / IP
- Manage all daily Purchasing activity within PGBU Nigeria, including cross-Functional liaison
- Collaboration with PGBU, ABO & other BU teams to drive best practice & development opportunities
- Identify & execute material cost savings
- Build sustainable professional talent in region
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
- College, university or equivalent degree in a related business field such as supply chain management required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.