Oil & Gas Vacancies at WTS Energy - 3 New Openings
Posted on: 9 October, 2014
Deadline: 17 October, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at WTS Energy
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. Our clients are based globally and offer a wide range of vacancies in oil, gas and energy. WTS Energy places suitable engineers and consultants in any phase of Oil and Gas projects and in all skills relating to: Geoscience, Drilling Management and Well Services, Facilities, (FEED) Engineering, Construction, Pipeline, Subsea, Commissioning and Start Up and Operations and Maintenance. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
WTS Energy is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Managing engineering resources for execution of detailed engineering, material requisitions and equipment bid packages, fabrication and construction.
- Implementation and custodian of MOC and conversant with Companies HS&E Plan.
- Ensuring quality of deliverables to client's specifications and international standards.
- Preparation of tender documents, tender evaluation, contract award and expediting for facilities equipment and engineering services .
- Support preparation and optimization of CAPEX and OPEX estimates.
- Provide support during installation, commissioning and operation at worksite and offshore hook up.
- Developing SOW, engineering estimates, schedules and approval of engineering CTR’s .
- Participate in Hazop and SIL reviews.
- Developing skills in use of site standards, work process and procedures.
- Ensuring timely and effective communication with appropriate stakeholders for any changes to approved scope, quality, cost and schedule
- Manage scope of work in accordance with scheduled procurement, design, and fabrication and construction deliverables.
- Provide technical support for all discipline engineering packages to agreed performance and international standards.
- Maintain and monitor information flow with all Engineering disciplines on agreed work execution and projects risk management objectives.
- Ensure technical integrity and compliance with Company approval and construction QA/QC
- Commercial Management within approved budgets
- Delivery agreed Performance and business objectives to client.
- BEng in Mechanical/Structural engineering, 3- 5 years experience of Engineering Manager with 10 -15 years Oil & Gas experience and 5 years spent as discipline lead Engineer.
go to method of application »
- To be conversant with the Project HS&E Plan. Proactively participate in achieving the highest possible International standard of HSE implementation
- Ensure structural activities are achieved within schedule and compliant with Health, Safety, Environment Quality requirements.
- Ensure that Safety First is the policy and culture adopted throughout the project execution.
- Ensure that plant and workforce are identified to meet the requirements of the Contract Master Schedule (CMS).
- Ensure labour forecasting is carried out with Fabrication Manager with consideration to overall cost forecast for Fabrication activities and Provides feedback to Senior Construction manager
- Ensure discipline structural meetings are regularly carried out and are recorded.
- Ensure all heavy lifting is carried out to the Nigerdock Lifting Operations procedure.
- Ensure Work-packs are produced in line with plan with material available.
- Ensure fabrications are completed with the erection teams input to detail / weld ability and constructability.
- Ensure all fabrications leaving the workshops are NDT complete and released correctly.
- Ensure structural part assemblies are NDT clear and formally released for paint
- Ensure build methods are approved by all parties.
- Ensure Scaffold access is in place for activities commence on time to the plan.
- Ensure release is in place for outfitting activities to commence.
- Checks Progress in Fabrication Shops.
- Deputieses in the absense of Snr Construction manager
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, advanced degree a plus
- 15 years of experience in structural engineering practice with at least 5 years in heavy industrial work
go to method of application »
- Identifying project deliverables for specific project phases and milestones.
- Translates the Project Scope Of Work to a detailed workflow execution plan capturing all required deliverables in terms of design, materials, construction work packs, HSE requirements, QA/QC requirements, Method Statements, Lifting Plans, etc., in support of Fabrication & Construction.
- Coordinates the development of Project Schedules, Work Scope Definitions, Material Take Offs, Requests For Quotation, Technical & Commercial Bid Evaluations from suppliers and contractors and all other elements required to arrive at a finished product.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Identifying and communicating design, specifications and or schedule changes/deviations in the project to the Project Controls functions
- Identification of risk and opportunities and how risk should be mitigated and opportunities materialized
- Prepares Project Readiness Reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations, HSE in particular
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Maintain good working relationship with client representatives, vendors, subcontractors and third parties
- Supporting the Commercial Department by providing input to Proposals and Cost Estimates
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Project Management PMI level is an advantage
- At least 10 years experience within the Offshore Oil & Gas Construction Industry working on projects
- Experience with execution of EPCC and or Fabrication & Construction projects encompassing Jackets, Topsides, Subsea Structures, Processing Modules, Risers, Protection Structures, etc.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WTS EnergySimilar Jobs
- HDD Mechanic at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Client Account Manager at A Multinational Oil And Gas Company - Aldelia Limited
- Experienced Accountant at Resdepm International Limited
- Maintenance Engineers at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Supply Chain Executive at an Oil and Gas Firm - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Job Openings at WTS Energy
- Graduate Store Keeper at RusselSmith Group
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited