Vacancy in a Multinational Pharmaceutical Company
Posted on: 9 October, 2014
Deadline: 22 October, 2014
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
A Multinational Pharmaceutical Company is recruiting to fill the position of:
H/She will be responsible for elaborating and implementing marketing plans for the products in his/her portfolio over both short and long-term through effective planning, execution, control and training to achieve the sales profit and growth performance objectives in the annual budget.
- Contributes to the development and the validation of long range planning and forecasting models.
- Acts as brand champion to create enthusiasm and focus internally and with external customers and agencies.
- Contributes to the development of positioning and key strategies for the brand.
- Support and Build team to achieve team goals
- Implements the marketing plans and key strategies.
- Disease and market understanding to develop customer insights through appropriate techniques/tools
- Management of external agencies to meet team goals
- Maintains and updates the market intelligence databases.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of promotion and advertising programmes, using set guidelines, and makes recommendations for improvements within internal guidelines.
- Scientific background (medicine, pharmacy, biochemistry, etc.). Specialization in Marketing could be an advantage.
- 2-3 years’ product management or other pharmaceutical management experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and its distribution system
- Effective strategic planning abilities
- Ability to communicate commercial value of our products to target audience
- Creative ability
- 1-2 years of Sales representative experience in the pharmaceutical market
- Computer skills must include working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Effective forecasting, budgeting skills, Negotiation skills
- Goal and result oriented
- Proven team work with sales representative/managers
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- First Line Manager at Novartis Nigeria
- Head, Field Force at Sandoz Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at a Pharmaceutical Firm - White Tulip Consulting Limited
- Key Account Manager at Sandoz Nigeria