New Job Opening at Right Corporation
Posted on: 9 October, 2014
Deadline: 30 November, -0001
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Right Corporation
Right Corporation is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Responsible for the statistics collection of hot products and give market analysis to support company`s decision.
- Collect statistics from different industries , including products (especially those hot products), customer name and other customer information, samples, competing products and other data;
- Conduct market research, analyze market demand for products based on the collected data;
- Track the development of potential target customers;
- Carry out marketing campaigns;
- Assist business manager, regional manager for sales and marketing, to complete the order;
- Maintain daily contact with customers, to explore the potential demand.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree or diploma holders in business marketing or related field;
- At least 3 years working experience in sales or related , and familiar with national or local markets;
- Be well in the market survey methods, and use SWOT to analysis market demand, Issue a product feasibility report;
- Be sensitive to the market information, to fully exploit the market demand;
- Understand the needs from local residents, those who owns customer resources will be preferred
- Fluent in English or French, well in WORD/EXCEL/PPT and so on.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Right CorporationSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Chicason Group
- Job Vacancies at SafeHaus - UK Nigeria
- Jobs at Redahlia International
- Jobs at Elevation Professionals
- Client Service Executive at Redahlia International
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH