New Vacancy at Zercom Systems Nigeria Ltd
Posted on: 9 October, 2014
Deadline: 4 November, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Zercom Systems
Zercom Systems Nigeria Ltd is a privately held IT solutions firm. We have been providing solid, imaginative and successful Custom IT solutions since 2003. With specialties in custom application development, Database development and system integration, Zercom Systems covers a broader range of IT services than most other firms in the IT industry - and we do it utilizing the latest and most innovative technologies in the marketplace, making quality and technical excellence our top priorities.
Zercom Systems Nigeria Ltd is recruiting to fill the below position:
- The candidate is responsible for the smooth running of the office premises and the carrying out of the administrative duties to support the teams/staff. This includes delivering direct support to the MD/CEO and participating in specific projects to enable improvements to the overall organisation and strategic development of the company as a whole.
- Meet with customer representatives, vendors, plant executives, or publishers to establish technical specifications.
- Study drawings, specifications, mockups, and product samples.
- Create user documentation for a variety of material, including how-to guides and instruction manuals.
- Ensure technical verbiage is easy to understand by the layperson.
- Prepare charts, graphs, or forms to go along with rough drafts.
- Candidate must be proactive and confident, intelligent and mentally agile, able to keep a fast pace with the CEO. Upbeat and energetic, you should enjoy working in a fast paced, professional environment and be motivated by getting things done.
Required Skills / Qualifications / Expertise:
- BSc, LLB Law is an advantage
- Experienced in PA role with substantial business experience
- Desktop skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- 50 - 60 wpm typing and a good eye for detail, grammar and spelling.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building, communication and influencing skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Good keyboard skills and typing
- Ability to learn numerous additional internal applications
- Planning and organisational skills including the ability to prioritise
- Ability to work independently under general instructions
- Numerate and able to analyse, collate and organise data in a logical manner.
- Must be able to deal with people of all levels.
- Any other duty to ensure the office operates efficiently.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Zercom SystemsSimilar Jobs
- Customer Care Role at HRLeverage
- Content Writer & Partner at Codulab Technologies Limited
- .NET Developers at Mobile Forms
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Senior Account Manager at Universal Careers
- Website Developers at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Accounting Vacancy at an Information Technology Firm - Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Marketing Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)