The African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) seeks the services of a DHIS2 Implementation Officer for the Nigerian Field Epidemiology and Training Program (NFELTP) National Stop Transmission of Poliomyelitis (NSTOP) program.
Open to: All Interested Candidates
Position: DHIS2 Implementation Officer
Duty station: Kano state
Duration of contract: One year
Opening Date: 09 October 2014
Closing Date: 19 October 2014
Work Hours: Full time
The responsibilities of the DHIS2 Implementation Officer include:
1. Support the implementation of the Routine Immunization NHMIS scale up plan in Kano
2. Provide technical leadership to the Kano State RI team on the use of the DHlS2 RI dashboard for data driven decision making
3. Provide mentoring, support and supervision to LGA RI teams on data collection, data entry and appropriate use ofRl reporting tools
4. Develop Monthly technical report following all supportive supervision activities conducted
5. Train State and LOA RI teams on data management
6. Build capacity of state and LOA government officers to enter data, analyze and provide regular reports using DHIS2.
7. Work with SIO's. M&E officers, HMfS officers and others as indicated to analyze collected data and provide feedback to State and Local government RI teams
8. Liaise with NSTOP Data Management Team to provide regular feedback and troubleshoot problems
CERTIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND REQUIREMENTS
Submit your CV, application letter and relevant documentation to
African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET)
No. 50 Haile Selassie Street,
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.