Career Oppoprtunity at Necolvic Energy Limited
Posted on: 8 October, 2014
Deadline: 15 October, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Necolvic
Necolvic Energy Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Provide engineering planning, scheduling and reporting services for a wide range of upstream oil and gas projects for offshore and onshore projects within Nigeria.
- Develop and maintain specific engineering planning, scheduling and reporting procedures to align with the Facilities Integrated Planning System.
- Prepare and maintain updated engineering plans, as well as resourced detailed schedules, for all Facilities projects requiring engineering services, based on the current Facilities Technical Work Plan (FTWP).
- Ensure all project plans are based on latest approved Engineering Deliverable Register (EDR).
- Perform resource loading and generate reports as required.
- Monitor actual versus planned progress against approved (base lined) detailed schedules. Prepare forecasts and highlight / resolve areas of concern and prepare appropriate recovery plans.
- Identify critical paths and analyse and propose improvements to schedules.
- Produce weekly and monthly Project Progress reports, look ahead and ad-hoc reports, as requested by the Manager, Engineering.
- Review & audit contractors engineering planning procedures, reports and schedules.
- Provide leave cover for other Planners as required.
Key Competencies Requirements
- Sound multi-discipline knowledge of the engineering activities required for the delivery of Facilities projects.
- Experience of planning, scheduling and tracking progress of engineering deliverables.
- Proficient in MSProject/Word/Excel/Powerpoint.
- Good communicator and team player.
- Organised, interactive and methodical.
- Ability to work under pressure with time constraints.
- Comfortable working within a multi-discipline, multi-cultural team environment.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their current CV within the period of this publication to: email@example.com using Job Title as the subject of the mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Interested candidate must reside in Lagos.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NecolvicSimilar Jobs
- SPIE Oil and Gas Services Recruiting for HSSEQ QAQC Managers
- Information Technology Role at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions
- Graduate Front Desk Officer at Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited
- Assistant Business Development Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Engineering Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Onstream Group Recruiting HSSEQ QA/QC Managers
- Job Openings at AOS Orwell