Current Vacancies at Center for Psychological Medicine
Posted on: 8 October, 2014
Deadline: 21 October, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Synapse Resource Center
A fast growing Center for Psychological Medicine based within the Abuja metropolis; that specializes in the provision of psychological and counseling services, inpatient facilities/treatment, day hospital, Drug rehabilitation and community care is currently in the process of opening a 50 bedded unit in the outskirts of Abuja.
Currently, we retain the services of a robust mixture of local and internationally trained staff that provide excellent, client focused services and are in need of:
- Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience.
- Wash, peel, cut, and seed fruits and vegetables to prepare them for consumption.
- Estimate expected food consumption; then requisition or purchase supplies, or procure food from storage.
- Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared and keep records of stock on a daily basis.
- Regulate temperatures of ovens, freezers, grills, and roasters.
- Substitute for or assist other cooks during emergencies or rush periods.
- Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling practices.
- Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils.
- After meal is prepared, dish and serve to patients
- After meal is consumed pack and wash the dishes used.
- Portion, arrange, garnish food, and serve food to patients
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
- Any other duties as assigned by your line manager.
- Minimum of SSCE
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- 2-3 years experience cooking in a commercial capacity
- Must be very neat and hardworking
- Must be able to cook both African and continental dishes
go to method of application »
- Cleaning of the entire building; this should be done upon resumption of duty at 8am
- Sweep and mop the floors of all the offices and the corridors, including the balcony behind the reception.
- Empty all dustbins.
- Wipe/dust down all the furniture: chairs, tables, cabinets.
- Ensure that all the materials on the offices desks are arranged neatly.
- Dust all equipment/gadgets; calculators, phones, printers, scanners, fans, etc.
- Wash all windows (including the window seals and burglary protections), and doors.
- Wash the toilets; make sure that the toilet bowls and seats are clean, ensure that there is toilet paper, and the sink is clean as well. Empty the dustbins.
- Washing of Service user Cloths
- Must be able to read and write
- 1 -2 years experience working in a similar capacity
- Be highly respectful and courteous
- Minimum of SSCE
- Willing to work flexible hours
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: the subject of the email should be Psychiatric Nurse - Tafa failure to abide by this would lead to automatic disqualification.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Synapse Resource CenterSimilar Jobs
- Personal Assistant at an Aesthetic Clinic - Fadac Resources
- Marketing Executives at PathCare Laboratories
- Job Openings at Mopheth Group
- Pharmacy Technician at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Registered Staff Nurse/Midwife at St. Kizito Clinic
- HR Intern at Total Health Trust Limited (THT)
- Business Development Manager at South Shore Women's and Children's Hospital
- Medical Jobs at Shammah Specialist Hospital