Vacancy in an ISP Company
Posted on: 8 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
One of our clients, an ISP Company, is looking to hire a Call Center Supervisor for their Abuja office.
- The candidate would be responsible for supervising the company’s call centers, shops and showrooms in Abuja,
- Manage a team of call center agents and operations management,
- Be visible to answer questions, manage complaints that some agents can’t handle and be available when an agent appears to need assistance,
- Monitor queue and track inbound calls.
- Keep agents aware of inbound calls, calls waiting, abandonment rate, etc.
- The successful candidate should have good managerial and team lead skills.
- A good degree from and University is preferred and a minimum of 5 years experience is required.
- ONLY MALE CANDIDATES SHOULD APPLY.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Conciliandos Solutions Limited Pre-NYSC & I.T Internship Programme 2017
- Oracle Nigeria Graduate Telephone/Receptionist Recruitment
- Procurement Officer at Sunnet Systems Limited
- BO Engineer at Lightbridge Communications Corporation (A Tech Mahindra Company)
- Software Engineers (Full Stack) at PrognoStore (3 Positions)
- Web And Software Developers at Novateur Nigeria
- Transmission Operations Engineer at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Nigerian Indigenous Language Teacher at an EdTech Company - OICS Limited