Vacancy in an ISP Company
Posted on: 8 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
One of our clients, an ISP Company, is looking to hire a Call Center Supervisor for their Abuja office.
- The candidate would be responsible for supervising the company’s call centers, shops and showrooms in Abuja,
- Manage a team of call center agents and operations management,
- Be visible to answer questions, manage complaints that some agents can’t handle and be available when an agent appears to need assistance,
- Monitor queue and track inbound calls.
- Keep agents aware of inbound calls, calls waiting, abandonment rate, etc.
- The successful candidate should have good managerial and team lead skills.
- A good degree from and University is preferred and a minimum of 5 years experience is required.
- ONLY MALE CANDIDATES SHOULD APPLY.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Web Developer at Imagine Concepts Limited
- Oracle Nigeria Student / Intern Recruitment 2017
- Digital Marketing Intern at MyJobMag
- IT Service Desk Analyst at High-Tech Data Systems Limited (HDS)
- Digital Marketing Sales Executive at Blackngreen Mobile Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Project Accountant at erpSOFTapp Limited
- Web/Graphics Designer at Dream Mesh
- A&A MEA Presales Manager - Business Support Systems at Nokia Nigeria