Vacancy in an ISP Company
Posted on: 8 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
One of our clients, an ISP Company, is looking to hire a Call Center Supervisor for their Abuja office.
- The candidate would be responsible for supervising the company’s call centers, shops and showrooms in Abuja,
- Manage a team of call center agents and operations management,
- Be visible to answer questions, manage complaints that some agents can’t handle and be available when an agent appears to need assistance,
- Monitor queue and track inbound calls.
- Keep agents aware of inbound calls, calls waiting, abandonment rate, etc.
- The successful candidate should have good managerial and team lead skills.
- A good degree from and University is preferred and a minimum of 5 years experience is required.
- ONLY MALE CANDIDATES SHOULD APPLY.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Senior Web Developer at AK Infotech Solutions Limited
- Cloud Infrastructure & Platform Sales Executive at Oracle Nigeria
- MasterCard Recruitment For Manager, Implementation
- Client Service Officers at Bizpoint Consult Limited
- Evaluation Manager at re:Learn - Co-Creation HuB (CcHUB)
- Web Developers at Xown Solutions Limited
- Web Developer (Intern) at CS&C
- Latest Job Vacancies at Management Alternatives Limited