Vacancy in an ISP Company
Posted on: 8 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
One of our clients, an ISP Company, is looking to hire a Call Center Supervisor for their Abuja office.
- The candidate would be responsible for supervising the company’s call centers, shops and showrooms in Abuja,
- Manage a team of call center agents and operations management,
- Be visible to answer questions, manage complaints that some agents can’t handle and be available when an agent appears to need assistance,
- Monitor queue and track inbound calls.
- Keep agents aware of inbound calls, calls waiting, abandonment rate, etc.
- The successful candidate should have good managerial and team lead skills.
- A good degree from and University is preferred and a minimum of 5 years experience is required.
- ONLY MALE CANDIDATES SHOULD APPLY.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Job Opening at The Source Computers Limited
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at ChamsSwitch Limited
- Human Resource Role at General Electric (GE)
- Accountant at a Technology Driven Company - Culminate Consulting
- Media Content Producer at Andela
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at Savics
- Group Head Of New Business at Signal Alliance
- Fresh Jobs at General Electric (GE)