New Recruitment at Cummins Incorporated
Posted on: 8 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Cummins Inc.
Cummins Incorporated is a $18 billion, Fortune 200 company and the world's largest independent producer and distributor of diesel engines and related components. Our continued success globally is predicated on the capability and extent of our product range, our commitment to new technology and the quality of our people
Cummins Incorporated is recruiting to fill the position below:
To carry out field repairs of Cummins engines on and off site.
- Comply with Company and Government legislation regarding
- H & S JSA (use of PPE etc)
- Conduct maintenance of Cummins engines as well as to troubleshoot and diagnose faults
- Repair engines within Cummins spec and Cummins SRT's
- Complete service reports accurately and timeously, Meet all warranty claims submission documentation requirements
- Provide service ensuring quality workmanship at all times as well as completing repairs within Cummins stipulated timings
- Establish/maintain good customer relations and ensure prompt and efficient attention to customer needs
- Ensure new product training is carried out versus engine population
- Company supplied tooling is maintained to the appropriate standards
- Work overtime and after hours availability for call outs. Focus on customer service delivery.
- Maintain work area and Service vehicles cleanliness, maintain accurate service vehicle travel logs and safety checks.
Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years' post trade test experience as a Diesel Mechanic / Fitter
- Extensive Cummins Product knowledge
- Field service experience would be an advantage
- Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to think analytically and independently
- Ability to complete repairs without supervision
- Good administration skills
- Heavy Duty drivers license would be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cummins Inc.Similar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at ALE
- Jobs at Accrete Petroleum Limited
- Pipelines Engineer at DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited
- Delivery Driver at Project Debbas Limited
- IPI PowerTech Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program
- Nanny Assistant at Leabridge School
- Job Openings at Hyprops Nigeria Limited
- Project Manager at Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited