Careers at Gopalex Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 8 October, 2014
Deadline: 20 October, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Gopalex Nigeria Limited
Gopalex Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
This position will report to the management of the company. Successful candidate will be responsible for training members on product use and provide counseling and medical consultation. S/He will also be responsible for planning and implementing various update trainings and product presentations.
- First degree in Medicine and Surgery.
- Minimum of one (1) year post NYSC experience in a hospital environment or other related health institution.
- MUST be registered with MDCN.
- Must have a good understanding of patho-physiology of diseases and emerging advances in integrative medicine
- Experience in planning and facilitation of training sessions.
- Must have good oral, analytical, interpretive and written comprehension skills, strong management skills and willingness to train.
- Must have strong customer orientation and loyalty for long term sustainability.
- Candidate is expected to possess excellent communication skills.
go to method of application »
- Office administration and support position.
- Work will be performed at the front desk of our company.
- Their primary responsibility will be to greet incoming visitors and callers.
- To monitor who is coming and going through the doors of the company and ability to observe and report any suspicious behavior or activity.
- To assist with variety of office tasks including receivable collection.
- To provide customers with a brief explanation of the products and services the firm offers.
- Strong communication skills.
- A minimum of an National Diploma
Method of Application
A one page application letter (using the position reference as subject), addressed to the management of Gopalex Nigeria Limited, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job, current remuneration, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae indicating clearly your valid telephone numbers, e-mail address and current contact address should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by the 20th of October 2014 (Early submission of applications may be prioritized for interview.
Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gopalex Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Nurse Anaesthetist at Abuja Clinics
- Product Manager at Novartis International
- Physicians at Mobile Doctors 24-7 International
- Job Vacancies at AA Rescue
- Dialysis Technicians at Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing
- Job Vacancies at May & Baker Plc
- Job Openings at Union Diagnostic and Clinical Services Plc (UDCS Plc)
- Medical Jobs at Biket Medical Centre