Business Value Consulting is a management consulting firm in Nigeria. We assist public and private company clients in reaching their goals through company formation, secretarial services, business start advisory, SME’s incubation business formation, audit, accounting, tax, advisory, risk, strategic planning, financial system design and upgrade and executive search and placement performance management services, debt rescheduling, debt recovery succession planning, operations review, business plan/feasibility studies, finance and restructuring, re-engineering of business process strategic planning, management consulting, advisory, computers and information systems and financial and management trainings.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The candidate will enable businesses to realize their potential through the power of Microsoft's technology and innovations.
- Your customer-centric mind will be pivotal in building relationships with business and technical decision makers and aligning customer priorities to Microsoft value offerings.
- As an account manager, you will help define sales strategies to create customer loyalty, evangelize Microsoft's innovation roadmap and identify additional revenue-generating opportunities.
- This is an excellent opportunity for you to learn the competitive, economic, business, international, geopolitical and industrial landscape of our customers' businesses, and apply your knowledge of how Microsoft solutions provide value.
- You will work with an exciting and collaborative team focused on winning, dedicated to the customer and committed to developing your potential.
- Must understand Microsoft solutions and be able to propose and sell to the Customer
- Must be a self- starter and self-motivated
- The candidate must have an understanding of Microsoft solutions framework
- Must have the ability to start and close a sale
- Must be very good at maintaining customer relationships.
- Must be able to use Microsoft productivity tools
- A Degree would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.