Ericsson is the world’s leading provider of technology and services to telecom operators. Ericsson is advancing its vision of being the “prime driver in an all-communicating world” through innovation, technology, and sustainable business solutions.
We now stand on the brink of fundamental innovation opportunities across industries, public services and in private life. We are moving from the information society to the Networked Society, where the primary concern is not having access to information, but what benefit you get out of it.
It took 100 years to connect 1 billion places and 25 years to connect 5 billion people. The next step is connecting things. Ericsson envisions 50 billion connected devices as a starting point for new ways of innovating, collaborating, and socializing. The result will be simplified processes, higher productivity, real-time information allowing quicker, more informed decision-making or problem solving when relevant, and monitoring.
The Networked Society changes the logic of how society works. It is our job to take the lead in enabling this, and we are shaping our decisions around that. The ICT industry can help address our world’s major concerns in climate change, health care, education, and more.
We are currently looking for an experienced Learning & Development professional to join the Learning & Development team to support and drive employee learning at Ericsson in region. RSSA Reporting line-wise to the central MS Operational Development team and functionally to the Regional Head of Learning & Development, you will work in partnership with the unit’s leadership teams, HR colleagues and stakeholders to identify learning needs and create impactful learning plans to address business strategies. You will be responsible for managing the implementation of key global programs, as well as designing and implementing impactful local solutions, measuring success according to your stakeholders’ objectives. Further, you will support and manage initiatives which ensure excellence in the management of our learning & development function at Ericsson.
Responsibilities & Tasks
You will also:
- Through a consultative approach, work with business leaders, HR colleagues and stakeholders to identify and analyze learning needs, and develop learning plans to meet them
- Program manage the implementation of key global learning programs
- Program manage the design, development and implementation of local learning solutions, working with internal SMEs and external suppliers to develop best in class solutions
- Work closely with the customer learning organization to plan and ensure delivery of product portfolio learning solutions.
- Evaluate learning impact and follow up with business stakeholders
- Provide expert advice and coaching to business leaders, HR colleagues, managers & employees on learning related matters
- Communicate and advocate learning and the Ericsson Academy brand to increase adoption of learning and drive a high impact learning culture
- Contribute to the efficient and effective management of learning & development through managing regional projects and contributing to global projects driving best practices in learning methods and operational efficiency .
- Specifically, this role will be aligned to support the Managed Services organizations within our region which deliver services & solutions to our customers across our product portfolio, including consulting and system integration, product network roll out services and managed services.
- planning and execution of training programs to support key job roles including project managers, engineers, solution architects, technicians and so forth, spanning both product knowledge and skill-based learning solutions.
- Bachelor degree preferably in a business/technology field. A degree/qualification in a learning related field is desirable.
- Desirable experience: ISD (Instructional Systems Design), Adult Learning, application of learning methodologies, collaboration & authoring tools
- Global mindset and ability to drive results in a matrix organization
- Proven experience L&D methods, tools & best practices, including planning, design, development & program management of complex learning solutions using a blend of learning methods & technologies in a comparable organizational environment. Should have substantial experience of supporting highly technical employee groups
- Strong project management and consulting skills
- Highly analytical, able to interpret business data, strategies & information and understand the implications for learning. Willing & able to understand technical / ICT concepts
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills, and demonstrated ability to build credible relationships at executive level.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.