CLIENT: A high profile CEO of an establishment with rights to internationally branded board games for Africa, offering customized editions/products to the board games industry across Africa.
This role directly supports the CEO's office with the responsibility of producing high quality communication objectives/outputs. Also researching and producing specific data analysis for publications.
• Collaborate with colleagues on the Marketing team, participate in planning and implementing communications activities, including publications and events.
• Produce and develop radio and television scripts/contents.
• Produce scripts for Money matters TV show, Money matters Radio Show
• Liaise with stylist for TV schedules
• Liaise with CNBC make up artist where recordings are on location
• Liaise with TV/Radio for scheduling of recordings
• Determine optimal uses of technology to achieve communication goals
• Ensure that website and other electronic communication effectively reach out to new and existing audiences, provide meaningful information and services
• Implement coordinated social media campaigns inform our target audiences and engages them to act
• Update, edit and distribute electronic newsletters, invitations and other materials
• Research, recommend and produce communication materials
• Manage diary of the MD’s various projects around personal finance engagements.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field with a solid academic record
• Minimum of 3years experience in communications/media related roles with relevant experience in research as well as developing and delivering effective online/electronic marketing and communications.
• Proficiency in interactive communication tools (website, video/audio, social media, blogs); expertise with content management systems (e.g., HTML, Photoshop, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc)
• Proficiency in MS Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word & Outlook)
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills, especially editing publications and creating content for the web/social media
• Research / Writing / editing skills
• Able to thrive in high-speed, multiple-task environment
• Excellent project management skills, delivering quality results on deadline
• Ability to PRIORITIZE and work INDEPENDENTLY with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work effectively in a TEAM environment
• Can-do attitude – willing to support your team and take on administrative duties when necessary
send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell a friend!