Sales & Marketing Manager at Adexen
Posted on: 6 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a world class producer of fabricated and galvanized steel structures to recruit a sales and marketing manager for its operations in Lagos
This position is based in Lagos- Nigeria.
Our client is a world class producer of fabricated and galvanized steel structures with international reputation of over 20 years in the industry
- Foster strategic partnerships and relationships with existing as well as potential customers.
- Identify key players in the Power industry and ensure interplay between them and the company.
- Oversee the development of marketing strategies and plan for the company.
- Coordinate market research and intelligence activities geared towards providing market information for decision-making – market trends, buyer values, competitors, SWOT etc.
- Facilitate the articulation of product development strategy along defined market product segments.
- Liaise with Research & Development/Engineering departments to coordinate the development of new products that meet customer/ market needs and expectations.
- Develop pricing strategies, bearing in mind company objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure ongoing collaboration with fabrication, galvanization and steel rolling managers to determine effective pricing of products.
- Generate regular reports on marketing activities.
- Anchor the development of the sales strategy and programmes to achieve the company’s sales revenue targets.
- Participate in periodic sales planning and budgeting, monitor implementation and performance and develop strategies to address shortfall in targets.
- Allocate sales accounts and targets to Sales Officers and monitor sales team performance and implement incentive schemes to motivate Sales Officers to achieve sales targets.
- Generate and follow up on sales leads.
- Negotiate variations in price, delivery and product specifications with customers.
- Ensure ongoing collaboration with Marketing and Operations functions to determine effective pricing of products and services.
- Set evaluation parameters to measure customer satisfaction. Maintain awareness of market trends, customer needs and competitor initiatives and devise strategies to optimally utilize market opportunities
- Relevant first degree in engineering – Bsc /HND
- Minimum of 8 years post qualification experience in telecoms, Power, Oil & Gas.
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Good understanding of Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis,
- Understanding the Customer and good knowledge of Product Development
- Good working knowledge of MS – Excel, Word, power point
- Project Management experience is a must
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good business communication & Presentation skills.
- Strong influencing skills.
Method of Application
To apply, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Erisco Foods Limited
- Food Technologist - Savoury at Givaudan
- Plant Engineer at a Manufacturing Company
- Accounts Supervisor at Elkris Bio-Health Foods Nigeria Limited
- Facility Officer at Literamed Publications Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO) - BUA Group PART 3
- Massive Recruitment at Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO) - BUA Group PART 2
- Massive Recruitment at Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO) - BUA Group PART 1