Human Resource Associates (HRA)Our client is registered Oil and Gas service firm located in Rivers state of Nigeria with service offerings in Offshore Waste Management, Vessel/Tank Cleaning, Construction Services, amongst others. The company needs competent professionals to fill this position: Document Controller
In a nutshell, this job role entails the proper management of the organizations records, the incumbent will also be responsible for bid packaging of the company.
1) Responsible for developing and managing a filing system for the company. This post involves ensuring that documents are kept in the right location and are accessible to all internal services.
2) Responsible for developing and maintaining a document control system
3) Responsible for managing the bid packaging process of the company
4) Responsible for overseeing and managing all documents of the company. Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
5) The preparation of the companies QA manual control and supervision of all amendments and revisions
6) Control all achieve documentation upon the completion of the project
7) Coordinate all QA/QC activities
8) The preparation and control of project quality system management documentation prior to project commencement.
9) Monitor all quality related activities on the project
Qualifications and Skills level
1) A Degree in any background
2) The candidate should be Between the ages of 25-35
3) Certification in QAQC or experience in this area is preferable
4) Must have a fair knowledge of safety procedures
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com