Human Resource Associates (HRA) is a management consulting firm with service solutions in Consulting and Business Advisory, Outsourcing, Talent Management, HR Systems and Public Sector Solutions.
The company was registered in Nigeria by its partners after several years of combined management and consulting/operational experience in top consulting firms, manufacturing, technology, oil and gas, financial services and telecommunications companies.
Human Resource Associates (HRA) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Reports To: Head of Accounting and Finance.
1) Ensure all accounting and financial documentations, filing, recording and reporting are accurate, efficient, updated and on time.
2) Assist the Finance Team on expected deliverables.
1) Accounting and financial record keeping and documentation.
2) Assist with cash management, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
3) Timely and accurate preparation of invoices to clients.
4) Assist with monitoring the stages and progress of all financial transactions.
5) Assist with preparing and maintaining financial records for individual projects in a manner that facilitates management reports.
6) Liaise with Financial Institutions to pursue achievement of company’s goals.
7) Accounts reconciliation of general ledgers (clients and suppliers’ ledgers).
8) Assist with preparation of cash flow forecast.
9) Assist with payroll administration ensuring all statutory documentations are accurately and timely filed.
10) Assist with financial regulatory compliance of the company.
11) Assist with preparation of all accounting and financial reports and documents.
12) Assist with budget preparation and forecast.
13) Ensure all accounting processes are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
14) Manage all accounting inventories, registers and records.
15) Protect the interest of the company at all times internally and externally.
16) Ensure communication and feedback is maintained at all time with team members and necessary parties.
17) Prepare necessary accounting and financial reports as required.
18) Complete all other responsibilities as assigned.
1) Assist with shipping logistics within the company.
2) Ensure all necessary shipping documentation are prepared accurately and obtained on time.
3) Assist with monitoring the progress of shipping and Custom/Port clearing activities of company's goods.
4) Liaise with the Business Development/Procurement Department on all shipping logistics matter.
1) University degree in Accounting or Banking and Finance.
2) An MSc or an MBA will be an added advantage.
1) Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN); Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA)
1) Good knowledge of accounting principles and standards.
2) Working knowledge of financial statutory requirements.
3) Proficiency in computer programs for accounting, database, spread sheets and word processing.
4) Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
5) Prioritisation and time management skills.
6) Exceptional negotiation skills.
7) Must be capable of operating with minimal level of supervision.
8) Must maintain high level of accuracy and ability to keep detailed file notes.
Required Personality Traits:
1) Team work abilities
2) Excellent entrepreneurial spirit
3) Ability to plan strategically and execute timeously
4) Innovative and creative
6) Ability to be discrete and maintain high confidentiality of company's processes and procedures.
1) 1 to 3 years of progressive Accounting responsibility.
Performance Measurement Areas:
1) Accounting and financial documentation.
2) Cash management
3) Competence in generating invoices promptly and accurately.
4) Efficiency in assisted financial and accounting responsibilities.
5) Level of team participation.
6) Communication and feedback levels.
7) Accuracy in preparation of necessary accounting/financial reports.
8) Prompt delivery on shipping documentation and hitch free shipping logistics.
9) Efficiency in carrying out delegated responsibilities.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org