Vacancy at Crovation Limited
Posted on: 2 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Crovation Limited
We are a Real estate firm and require the services of a Project Manager in our Lagos office.
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects
- Using a range of computer packages for developing detailed construction designs
- Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
- Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Resolving design and development problems
- Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- Managing budgets and project resources
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time
Method of Application
Send your detaild CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 17th October, 2014
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Crovation LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at Crovation Limited
- Finance Manager at a Real Estate Firm - Bradfield Consulting
- Front Desk Officer at Clayfields & Harrow Limited
- Human Resource Role at a Leading Real Estate Company - AFM Recruit
- Jobs at a Leading Real Estate Company - Workforce Group
- Front Desk Officers at Design Genre
- Jobs at a Real Estate Firm Via Skivam Limited
- Graphic Artist at Kanma Properties Development Company Limited (KPDC)