Seven Energy is a leading independent Nigerian oil and gas exploration, development and production company. Our core purpose is to create shareholder value through the development of Nigeria’s gas potential. With the backing of strategic long-term investors, the Group has a unique focus on the emerging Nigerian gas market.
Seven Energy is a private Company with headquarters in Lagos and London. The Company has an upstream portfolio of assets onshore in the Niger Delta with a focus on proximity to regional gas demand and resource potential. As part of the development of the Company’s Human Resources department, Seven Energy is looking for an Organisation Development Coordinator to join its Human Resources team in Lagos.
Ensure optimal organisation structure, change management, and learning and development to achieve Seven Energy's business objectives.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Organisation Design/ Development (OD).
- Manage organisational chart updates and version controls.
- Maintain up-to-date profiling of all jobs across the organisation.
- Facilitate change management process for job restructure, organisation restructure, mergers & acquisitions.
- Manage the career path framework and job grading exercise.
Learning & Development and Succession Planning
- Develop and maintain the organisation's learning directory in line with business needs.
- Proactively liaise with department heads to ensure documentation and implementation of individual development plans (IDP)s.
- Coordinate the training cycle.
- Assure quality of training content and return on investment.
- Facilitate implementation of in-house/ external training programs and other development options.
- Follow up on implementation and ensure effectiveness of management toolkits (coaching, delegation etc).
- Coordinate L&D Steering Group meetings, ensuring organisation-wide training requirements are broadly communicated.
- Act as custodian of the corporate competency framework.
- Develop periodic reports on training related activities across the organisation.
- Manage the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) reporting process.
- Ensure availability, development and retention of a succession pool for all critical (scarce, hard-to-fill, technical and leadership) positions.
- Perform other duties as required by the Human Resource Manager.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- 5 - 7 years relevant work experience in a cross-border organisation, preferably within the oil and gas industry, covering talent management, learning and development and OD.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio/equivalent).
- Consulting and/or HR Business Partnering experience would be an added advantage.
- First Degree in related discipline.
- A certification from of a recognised HR body such as CIPD/SHRM/CIPM.
Method of Application
To apply, please send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject: APPLICATION – OD COORDINATOR Or click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale