If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Rolls-Royce is a global company, providing integrated power solutions for customers in the civil and defence aerospace, marine and energy markets. We continue to invest in our people, core technologies to broaden and strengthen our portfolio and improve the efficiency and environmental performance of our products.Sales Development Manager at Rolls-Royce - Nigeria
We offer excellent development prospects, along with the competitive salary and exceptional benefits you'd expect from an organisation like Rolls-Royce, including bonus, childcare vouchers, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
We have become one of the world's leading engineering businesses through a consistent strategy for growth. Our order book currently stands at over £60 billion and we expect it to double in size over the next decade. Join us and work for a company known the world over for excellence.
We are looking for a Sales Development Manager to join us in our Energy business.
- As a Sales Development Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that a clear strategy is agreed and implemented across your area of responsibility.
- Your further accountabilities will ensure you work with the Customer Business Manager during the development of the customer relationships and initial project identification.
- You will support customers in development of solutions for extended scope and supply methodologies, while minimizing R-R's contractual risk position in these areas. Additionally, you will support customers in the development of technical specifications / RFPs around the baseline design and strengths of R-R product range.
- This role will require regular international travel and is a great opportunity for you to become involved in projects of a corporate significance to Rolls-Royce, and potentially of a national significance to the countries in which they are based.
The role is based in Warwick, but could be based in Nigeria or Angola.
- As a Sales Development Manager your key responsibilities will include;
- Establish and execute successful sales campaigns to secure customer orders
- Utilise resources in Rolls-Royce, its partner companies and suppliers to deliver successful sales campaigns
- Act as the customer interface for issues associated with execution of the agreed sales campaign
- Provide information on risks and opportunities affecting the agreed sales campaign
- Deliver the assigned Sales campaigns within the agreed budget and timescales
As a Sales Development Manager your qualifications, skills and experience will include;
- Degree qualified or equivalent in an Engineering discipline
- Knowledge and experience of the Gas Turbine domain
- Demonstrable knowledge around the application and benefits of gas turbines
- Experience of influencing and persuading stakeholders, both internal and external, at all levels.
- Sales experience would be advantageous, but the role could equally suit someone from an Engineering Project Management background or similar.
- Experience of Negotiating
- Experience of Tactical Planning
- Customer Requirements Capture experience
- Up to date industry knowledge.
What we’re looking for in you
- As a Sales Development Manager you’ll need to be able to think strategically, with the ability to impact and influence across geographically and corporately diverse stakeholders.
- You’ll be able to develop a recognition and understanding of the impact of the programmes and projects you’re working on.
- Regardless of where the role is based this position will require regular international travel.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here To Apply Online.