Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many "firsts" in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more nigerians.
In Nigeria, Airtel is working tirelessly to live up to an ambitious vision of being the most loved brand in the daily lives of Nigerians as it offers a superior brand experience and a portfolio of innovative products & services ranging from exciting voice solutions to inventive data packages and mobile broadband.
One of the aspirations that Airtel Africa has set for itself is to be the preferred service provider for the Airtel High Value Base. This person is the primary contact person and will be responsible in servicing all aspects of the HV customer needs for the Pre-paid and Post-paid high value customers – VIP, Diamond & Platinum
The RM is customer centric and focused on maintaining high-quality of customer service; develops strong relationships with high value customers to ensure sensitivity to their needs, concerns, and emerging requirements and is readily available to attend to pressing customer challenges at any point in time. Delivery of business KPIs like financials, customer experience, revenue generation and process compliance, is critical to this role.
1. 100% on boarding of assigned customer base into the Premier programme
- Daily health checks of assigned customers
- Strict monitoring of the aged REC, to reduce inactivity to <1%
- Daily engagement of customers inactive and active. capture 40% of HV customer Email weekly
- Driving customer experience of the Customer, that is being managed, ensure customer is locked into the Airtel Rewardz loyalty programme and liquidates 30% worth of point’s quarterly.
2. Acquire 10 diamond customers monthly on the MGM programme
- Customer engagement and relationship management through tele-calling & customer visits
- Ensuring RM allocated accounts are mapped to Manager, Loyalty & Retention
- Carrying out frequent scheduled visits and calls to determine customer needs
- Alerting clients to new or improved products and services
- Communicating promotions and changes to customers in a timely way
- Maintaining tracker to keep track of all complaints and closures
- Engaging with marketing department to be in the loop on new offers for HV customers
- Being proactive on customer needs and working with management on upsell opportunities (i.e. in depth knowledge of customer and what they really want)
- Decreasing customer complaints ensuring all customer requests are handled in a timely manner and closed within agreed SLA
- Providing feedback to customers – proper follow up with cross-functional departments to ensure proper services are provided to customers i.e. billing, activation, provision of services, handling of all customer letters and correspondence
- In depth knowledge of the customer characteristics; industry covered, products used i.e. blackberry services, roaming destinations covered, CUG, prepaid, hybrid etc
- Assisting in providing regularly scheduled account business reviews with focus on issues reported, resolved, lost business, new business opportunities and customer profitability needs
3. Daily analysis of customer behavioural patterns
- Psychographic & demographic profiling of assigned customers
- Recommend & carryout on delights campaigns eg; Birthday alerts/ visits, Anniversary offers etc based on customer VOC
- Churn management including win-back and retention
- MIS reporting for KPI’s
Desired Skills and Experience
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience in Customer management
- Basic SQL skills (preferred)
- Excellent excel skills (intermediate)
- Proficient in vanity number management (preferred)
- Customer Management skills in Private Banking
- Proficiency in Hausa Language
- Proficient use of the Loyalty Management Solution system
- Strong numeric ability
- Surveys and research and Trending skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills & People Centric.
- Eye for details
- Ability to use the Customer Registration machine
- Environmental Knowledge particularly of corporate
- Communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale