Graduate Career at Winco Foam Industries Limited
Posted on: 2 October, 2014
Deadline: 6 October, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Winco Foam Industries Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
WINCO Foam is recruiting for the position below:
- Prepare, examine, and analyse accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyse budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Assist in handling company transactions, accounting, confirmations and reconciliations. The process must be completely timely and at a high level of accuracy.
- Assist in reviewing/monitoring company accounts, i.e. invoicing and payables
- Accurate and detailed review of company billings and purchases, including inventory and non-inventory activity
- Ensure compliance with Transfer Pricing policies, including thorough review/research of intercompany mark-ups on both billings and purchases of inventory and non-inventory intercompany transactions
- Resolve Intercompany Accounting related issues and disputes or escalate as required
- Other duties as may be assigned by the AP and Intercompany Supervisor or the Financial Controller
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfill these
- Deputise for Head Office Accountant as necessary
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum of 1-3 years of relevant experienc in accounting.
- Professional qualifications progression will be an added advantage
- HND in Accounting
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong technical accounting background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the organization.
- Strong understanding of the accounting cycle.
- Intermediate level of Excel and Word skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their applications with full CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Due to the anticipated high volume of applicant we are unable to guarantee a reply to all applications.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Winco Foam Industries LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Customer Services Manager - West Africa at Reckitt Benckiser
- Jobs at Sumal Foods Limited
- Project Manager at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Sales Manager at Material Sources International Limited
- Internal Auditor at Giant Beverages Limited
- Sales Executives at Stresert Services Limited
- Sales Representatives at Sona Industrial Gases Limited
- Graduate PCM Specialist, Beverages and Groceries (MEA) at Mondelez International LLC - Cadbury Nigeria Plc