Latest Vacancy at Transocean
Posted on: 2 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Transocean
We are a leading international provider of offshore contract drilling services for energy companies, owning and operating among the world's most versatile fleets with a particular focus on deepwater and harsh-environment drilling. Our fleet of 79 mobile offshore drilling units includes the world's largest fleet of high-specification rigs consisting of ultra-deepwater, deepwater and premium jackup rigs. In addition, we have seven ultra-deepwater drillships and five high-specification jackups under construction.
Accounts Payable Supervisor
REPORTS TO: Accounts Payable Supervisor
DEPARTMENT: Supply Chain
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming invoice mail for processing.
- Perform scanning of invoices and the review of invoice images for release to database. Identify and correct invoice data index discrepancies requiring action to accomplish accurate image detail.
- File paid vouchers and maintain paid files.
- Retrieve paid records and offsite files as needed.
- Provide support to Accounts Payable team as required.
- Mail - Open and sort mail according to processing responsibility. Stamp invoice with A/P voucher number and date of receipt.
- Distribution – Batch invoices by date of receipt to effect first in first out flow and distribute to processing desks for analysis and validation
- Machine image banner page and related paper invoice documents and support.
- Initiate scanning software processes to create imaged batches, and perform on-line control check of batch contents making corrections where necessary.
- Perform on-line post image quality control of scanned index data to invoice source document, making corrections where necessary.
- Release scanned batches for update to document image database
- File paid vouchers by payment run and maintain AP permanent record files
- Retrieve offsite paid files as needed
- One to three years general office experience
- Keen awareness and attention to detail.
- Some knowledge of personal computers.
- Ability to understand software functionality, file creation and administration.
- Microsoft Excel, Outlook, 10-key by touch, keyboard accuracy, and speed of 30 - 40 strokes per minute.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Very good oral and written communication.
- Demonstrated initiative and understanding of “sense of urgency” approach.
- Positive attitude and team player mind set.
- Demonstrated initiative and working independently as a team member with minimal supervision.
- Exercise good judgement, identify discrepancies, determine correction action needed, communicate factually.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TransoceanSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Job Vacancies at a Reputable Oil & Gas (Upstream) Company - Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- HR Systems Analyst at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES)
- IT Support Administrator at Tamrose Ventures Limited
- Graduate Facility Officer at RusselSmith Group
- Aviation Sales Officer at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES)