Latest Vacancy at Transocean
Posted on: 2 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Transocean
We are a leading international provider of offshore contract drilling services for energy companies, owning and operating among the world's most versatile fleets with a particular focus on deepwater and harsh-environment drilling. Our fleet of 79 mobile offshore drilling units includes the world's largest fleet of high-specification rigs consisting of ultra-deepwater, deepwater and premium jackup rigs. In addition, we have seven ultra-deepwater drillships and five high-specification jackups under construction.
Accounts Payable Supervisor
REPORTS TO: Accounts Payable Supervisor
DEPARTMENT: Supply Chain
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming invoice mail for processing.
- Perform scanning of invoices and the review of invoice images for release to database. Identify and correct invoice data index discrepancies requiring action to accomplish accurate image detail.
- File paid vouchers and maintain paid files.
- Retrieve paid records and offsite files as needed.
- Provide support to Accounts Payable team as required.
- Mail - Open and sort mail according to processing responsibility. Stamp invoice with A/P voucher number and date of receipt.
- Distribution – Batch invoices by date of receipt to effect first in first out flow and distribute to processing desks for analysis and validation
- Machine image banner page and related paper invoice documents and support.
- Initiate scanning software processes to create imaged batches, and perform on-line control check of batch contents making corrections where necessary.
- Perform on-line post image quality control of scanned index data to invoice source document, making corrections where necessary.
- Release scanned batches for update to document image database
- File paid vouchers by payment run and maintain AP permanent record files
- Retrieve offsite paid files as needed
- One to three years general office experience
- Keen awareness and attention to detail.
- Some knowledge of personal computers.
- Ability to understand software functionality, file creation and administration.
- Microsoft Excel, Outlook, 10-key by touch, keyboard accuracy, and speed of 30 - 40 strokes per minute.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Very good oral and written communication.
- Demonstrated initiative and understanding of “sense of urgency” approach.
- Positive attitude and team player mind set.
- Demonstrated initiative and working independently as a team member with minimal supervision.
- Exercise good judgement, identify discrepancies, determine correction action needed, communicate factually.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TransoceanSimilar Jobs
- Sales Job Vacancy in the Oil and Gas Industry - Michael Page
- Job Openings at Tsachal Limited
- Job Opening at Hobark International Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Job Opportunity at BOURBON Oil & Gas
- Fresh Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Human Resource Career Opportunity at TDI Global
- Job Vacancy at an Oil and gas Firm - Wilco